Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
16-09-2008, 08:03 PM   #31

Re: Has Catsey gone out of the catflap?

I agree CM. I dont always reply to every thread, sometimes I just dont feel like I have anything to contribute.
I am a member of several forms and there are going to be groups who become friendly or not as the case may be, thats just life.
I too have been shot down on forums for one reason or another and sometimes I have been in the wrong but again thats life.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
16-09-2008, 08:06 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Agree 100%, CM! I'm on a garden forum also; while it's pleasant enough and informative, I do not feel the attachment I do to Catsey.

I was glad to hear your reaction to the"I can't help but good luck" responses; sometimes I've wondered about posting them, which I almost always do. At least you know someone has read the post and is thinking of you, even if they have no advice...
Hi DM, yes I agree - it is nice to know that, at least, there is someone who has thought enough to post a nice message.

ANyway, friend about to arrive for a drawing/painting evening, so I'm off. See you for quiz tomorrow night folks???? Come support the very worried 1st timer. LOL

CM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-09-2008, 08:07 PM   #33

Have a lovely evening CM....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #34

See I don't rely as much as I did but, there again sometimes being catless now means I have no piccies to support with or anything although I do try to reply, I must admit I don't post "can't help but good luck" however now I have read your reply CM I will try to. But can't guarantee 100% sucess in that.

Elaine I figured your post was tongue in cheek never thought anyone would take it to heart as such. And as has been said people in the Summer are out and about even if that includes building an ark (joke) however the darker nights will keep people in and more posting.

I read loads and reply to little, like in a conversation people don;t all speak at the same time...listening is an art form.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
16-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #35

Sorry about not replying to threads at the moment I've just started college so don't have a lot of time, I don't always have abything to add to threads either

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-09-2008, 09:29 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule
Sorry about not replying to threads at the moment I've just started college so don't have a lot of time, I don't always have abything to add to threads either
We can stand in the naughty corner together.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
16-09-2008, 09:33 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule
Anything, sorry my typing's got a cold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
We can stand in the naughty corner together.....
True! I'm not the only one in the naughty corner!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
16-09-2008, 10:27 PM   #38

I haven't been posting much at all lately.
Only because I am so busy, there's little time for Catsey these days...... sad but true. I very rarely log on at work now as I'm generally busy & don't feel I have the time during the day. Once I get home I don't have time either, as there are always things to do & we are working hard trying to finish off the jobs around the house.
So that's my excuse, time restrictions. Also I've found a new way to relax..... reading! Something I have never done before, but I like to go to bed with my book now. So although I pop on most days & have a quick read of the posts I generally don't reply much anymore.

I do think it's quieter on here again at present, but that happens from time-to-time.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
17-09-2008, 07:46 AM   #39

My usual seems to be pop up for a week or so then fade again for a couple. No reason to do with Catsey, I love it here and try and read even if I'm not in the mood to post. Just seem to phase in and out which is about on par with what happens in RL for me. I will always pop back up tho

If anyone wants my email addy btw, PM me and I'll give it to you - even if it means I get a 'get your behind onto Catsey silly girl!' mail

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-09-2008, 04:16 PM   #40

I've PMd you, Grete!