Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #11

Re: Suckling

You must have a very strong hubby to allow his armpits to be licked, gee that must tickle!

Can you imagine though, this is what probably got innocent people burned as witches and warlocks for in the Middle Ages?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
You must have a very strong hubby to allow his armpits to be licked, gee that must tickle!

Can you imagine though, this is what probably got innocent people burned as witches and warlocks for in the Middle Ages?
Good point, never thought of that!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
26-10-2011, 06:10 PM   #13

Yes, angie, spot on, everyone says it goes back to kittenhood.
My sister's cat Harley attached itself to her labrador's ear, suckling whenever it had the oportunity, she has several very cute photos of the long suffering dog with an 'Oh, ok..I guess I'll let you..if you must, because I do love you..' face. When the dog died Harley was lost, he couldn't understand why his 'daddy/mummy/best mate' was gone..