Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
16-01-2009, 08:28 PM   #11

Re: Indoor Spraying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Thanks Mags

I don't want to have to scare Barrie away by aproaching him, he's missing Beauty (boyfriend and girlfriend)

Is there any way I could help Barrie without invading his territory? (approaching him would scare him so I won't be able to get pictures without him running away)

Cats owned: domestic mixed breeds
25-02-2009, 04:53 AM   #12

Re: Indoor Spraying

I have tried Feliway, Amitriptyline, Clomicalm and Prozac to stop my 5-year old neutered male from spraying these last THREE YEARS! NOTHING works! He is aggressive toward his littermate brother and is a very spoiled cat. His litter was found as newborns; raised at vet's then adopted. I love this little boy; will never have him PTS because of this, but.... Yes, there are cats outside - and another cat inside too (three inside). Can't stop the ferals - live in a rural area. I AM DESPERATE. Yes, I've had him checked for UTI - but am going to have to do it again now that Prozac stopped working - for a few months it did - spraying almost stopped... but lately he's on a spraying rampage again. I am at my wit's end. Anyone tried Valium? I hate to do that, but the anti-depressants don't work - they could even be "spiking" him up for all I know.