Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
04-06-2006, 09:51 PM   #1

Can it get any better? *sarchasm*

Well........where do i start?
Was upstairs with all three of the dogs (they were asleep whilst i was browsing on here)..am in house on my own..and heard some noise from dwonstairs..i decide to go see what it is..
So wander down..with the dogs not far behind..open the lounge door and Clementine had a pigeon..but the best part-the pigeon was still alive.
Okay so thats panic stations-i have three dogs behind me..and the cat with a live pigeon infront of me..so do i..
A) Go and shut the dogs away and then come try to rescue the bird from the jaws of death
or
B)Go in and try save the bird with the possibility of the dogs running a muck?

However, before i could make the choice-Ralph made it for me the not so little ****** did a running jump at me..knocked me clearly over...all three dogs saw the bird and ran straight over me and chased the cat..who had the bird. Clem then makes way for over the back of the sofa..tearing track marks into the back of our nice leather sofa...she then did a leap over onto the window sill-the dogs ran round and knocked over a HUGE potted plant in attempt to get the bird/cat...thus spilling compost all over the lounge.
Then Clem dropped the live pigeon and it flew off around the lounge..the dogs began to bark and run around trying to catch this bird..and all three totally ignored my calls. Florrie and Ralph (aka Oaf) smashed some of my mums priceless teapots (she collects them-sad i know)..and then, we have the piesteristonce (sp)..the pigeon flew out of the open back door-and i thought YES this nightmare is over-WRONG!!
All three dogs then ran into the garden in pursuit of the bird...and the paddling pool..full of water was on the patio...so they all ran THROUGH this and got soaking..and then, then came the best...they run back into the house-bad, yes?
Not only did they run into the house, they ran through the compost from the potted plant which was all over the floor..which lead to mud EVERYWHERE
So right now...i have three rather wet, muddy and hypo dogs..a lounge that looks like an explosion/war has hit it..and phonecall saying Mum is on her way home (will be about half an hour)...Well could this night get any better?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
04-06-2006, 09:54 PM   #2

Re: Can it get any better? *sarchasm*

Sorry Luke, but I can just see it all....Hope mum is not too angry!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
04-06-2006, 09:55 PM   #3

Wow!!! It's a bit like that old advert for Yellow Pages. The one where the son throws a party while the parents are out and has to get the French polisher in. Good Luck for when Mum gets home!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-06-2006, 09:58 PM   #4

Luke have you got any tomato sauce in the house????????????????????????

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-06-2006, 09:58 PM   #5

sounds like it was panic stations all round Luke!!

Catsey Veteran

04-06-2006, 10:02 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
?????/............

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-06-2006, 10:03 PM   #7

Quote:
....what for Kazz?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-06-2006, 10:05 PM   #8

Sprinkle or dab a bit on your arm or cheek and your Mom will be too concerned that you are okay than what the room looks like

Catsey Veteran

04-06-2006, 10:10 PM   #9

Quote:
Sprinkle or dab a bit on your arm or cheek and your Mom will be too concerned that you are okay than what the room looks like
Knowing Luke's luck, the dogs would lick it off!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
04-06-2006, 10:11 PM   #10

Ahhhhhhh Karen-spoken like a true midlander if ever i heard it (deviousness lol)..
I have mopped up all the mud..the potted plant that now has a broken pot and no compost is in a bucket of water on the patio..the teapots are beyond repair..dogs filthy...so i shall have to come clean about tonights events