Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: SHD x3 and LHD X1
29-11-2006, 04:08 PM   #11

Re: Art in your home?

In my flat (uni accommodation!) most of the pictures on the wall are 'landscape' (all of water), but i also have loadz of pictures of my animals and family scattered around each room in little frames.

My bedroom at home (mums house!) has loads of photos of pets and family all around the room.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
01-12-2006, 05:37 PM   #12

I've got 5 rallying limited edition prints in the livingroom and another 2 waiting to be framed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
01-12-2006, 11:52 PM   #13

In my living room is my pride and joy, a beautiful picture of Raechel and Hayley taken 3 years ago. I also have a picture my aunt made for my wedding 10 years ago, incorporating our weddin invite. There are also 3 b/w photos of old Glasgow. In my hall I have some art work that was done by the girls at shaool, which the school framed and sold to the parents as a fundraiser, which I thought was an excellent idea, as it gives you a record of their work which you can keep.