Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
13-11-2006, 11:50 AM   #1

Bella & Clementine-the first 'proper meeting'

Taken as promised, last night. it all went well...Clem wandered in, there wa sa bit of fluffing up..but then they started playing, washing each other etc..Clem seemed really happy!
They slept in the same room together too-bella in her bed, Clementine in her radiator cradle-but only a mere few cm's away from each other!!
At present the bedroom door is open..and Bella has the roam of upstairs-and is a bit dubious but ventures onto the landing every know and then..Clementine is sitting by the stairs trying to entice her out me thinks. Bella will have roam of upstairs from now on..and this afternoon i'm going to tempt her to come downstairs and start mixing with the dogs freely-dogs supervised as will Bella be, but no on the lap business-letting her wander and the dogs get used to her being there-they haven't seemed bothered the past two evening's when i've brought her down and she's gone to sleep on the back of the sofa, or when they have bumped into her-think they are actually worried as she is so fierce with them!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggys
13-11-2006, 12:53 PM   #2

Re: Bella & Clementine-the first 'proper meeting'

love the second pic of bella all puffed up mine do that to each other when they get excited