Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-02-2006, 11:01 PM   #11

Re: Dandysmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Ha!! Indoors ALL day...braving the elements has never ben on my sesume...
I don't blame you either...I hate the cold too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-02-2006, 11:21 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I don't blame you either...I hate the cold too!
One of these days I'm going to remember to edit my post before I submit it...meant resume, of course I am slightly addled at being stuck indoors all day but did finish the puzzle , & the ham & cabbage are simmering as I write. Patches didn't go out at all; Leia tried the porch ONCE & went directly to the radiator cover...smart cat1

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-02-2006, 11:30 PM   #13

I would imagine that amount of snow would lay around for some time? I live in the SW of UK and we very rarely see snow here If you have a nice snowy pic that you would like to show us Eileen, just email me the pic and I will post it on here for you

Catsey Veteran

13-02-2006, 03:41 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I would imagine that amount of snow would lay around for some time? I live in the SW of UK and we very rarely see snow here If you have a nice snowy pic that you would like to show us Eileen, just email me the pic and I will post it on here for you
Actually, Mags, it is supposed to warm up quite a bit this week: forecast 38 tomorow, 41 Tuesday & 55!! Wednesday, so hopefully it will melt away. No pics; I only tried a digital camera once, this Summer, one of the Kodak one-time-use things, and had the most abominable time getting the shots on the computer...the thing came with a CD which was supposedly compatible with a Mac, but would NOT work...spent ages on line with a Mac help line & everything they told me to try wouldn't work...finally a nice lady told me her father-in-law had the same problem & since she had both a PC and a Mac she could copy the CD for me in a format that would work ...and it did...so finally got them on the computer...but not sure if I want to go thru all that hasssle again Do any of you use a cell phone with photo capability...my Cingular phone doesn't have this option, but might consider trading up if, IF it would work without major problems...I'm certain you all have figured out by now that I am NOT tech-savvy Anyway, thanks for this fun thread...you do meet so many nice people on line....(like you, posting for me!! Thanks, Eileen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
13-02-2006, 09:59 AM   #15

I'm envious, We live in Scotland and havent had snow yet. I'm sure the winters are getting warmer.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-02-2006, 01:30 PM   #16

Catsey Junior

13-02-2006, 01:44 PM   #17

I,m the same as you jac I love the snow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
13-02-2006, 05:12 PM   #18

I hate it!!! Unless I dont have to go out until its all gone!!

Catsey Veteran

13-02-2006, 09:58 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
I hate it!!! Unless I dont have to go out until its all gone!!
Amen, Donna!!!

Catsey Veteran

13-02-2006, 10:05 PM   #20

Well, we are digging out, the sun is shining, the side streets have now been plowed AND...the buses are running !!! Was able to get out today to the market...a tad low on cat food (Horrors!!) Officially we had 8.8" here in Washington, but New York & Boston really got hammered..26.7" in New York.I cannot imagine coping with THAT!! And, it's supposed to warm up by midweek so hopefully this will just be an unpleasant memory...