Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
27-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #1

27th December Daily Thread

Morning all, been ironing this morning, not got any plans for the afternoon, probably just potter about.

Dylan's decided it's bed time again, we had another attack of spraying upstairs yesterday so at the moment he's not allowed upstairs for now I think this time it was because we'd had visitors just before Christmas and Dylan felt threatened by one of them (could still smell them)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #2

Re: 27th December Daily Thread

Morning all,

Not doing a lot today, just carved the remaining turkey to have for dinner tonight and done the veg. Off to have a nice bath with a glass of wine and read the rest of my Dan Brown book, then dinner and relax for the evening.

Have a good afternoon everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-12-2009, 05:06 PM   #3

Hi all! Bright sunshine here, 5 (42 F) and not too windy; but they're talking abut light snow again tonight again! Bah! Got to the market and having shrimp creole for dinner: a bit tired of fowl at this point. But I'll make a nice stock from the remnants! No real news here, all's well and peaceful, hope it is for you too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
27-12-2009, 05:09 PM   #4

Emma - did you know you posted morning all at 3.14pm?

We've been to Merry Hell as I needed to exchange a couple of things and get a security tag taken off some boots also bought a microwave with some money my mom & dad gave us for Christmas, desperately needed a new one. That was all, didn't hang about it was absoloutely crazy up there. So we were there & back in no time.
I bought some filter coffee & I've just dragged out the coffee machine from behind the cupboard & have given it a clean.... off to stuff myself silly with chocolate now. (why do we do that? I know I HAVE to loose weight next year & get fit for this challenge I am doing, yet I keep shovelling the food in over christmas, telling myself I'll start being good again in the New Year)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-12-2009, 05:17 PM   #5

LOL, Smudgley, just human nature! I suspect we'll all start being good in the New Year! Feast before the famine ......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-12-2009, 05:18 PM   #6

Hiya all I am studying and loosing the will to live over computers I need a new desktop decided I want a desktop (step one) not a laptop. However what I want need is beyond me....I am struggling so many...makes... package or not a package......that is hard enough everyone has an opinon and I am lost. I then need to decide Ram, harddrive, processor (see thread in computers) thats hard ebnough then I have to decide on graphics, screen size (make if not part of a package) CD/DVD drives......AGGHHHHH....Price is last on my list as I dont think I will make a desicion may as well stay in lala land.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-12-2009, 05:33 PM   #7

Sorry all have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
27-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #8

Kazz, when we needed a new one recently, John went to a computer fair (held every month at Wolverhampton) he came back with a really good one at a good price & had lots of advice from people there. not sure what he paid for it, becasue it was for my Christmas present really. But he said it was a great place to get one from. same guarantee / receipts etc as any other place.

I said should we get a laptop instead as I was thinking of saving space, but John wanted a PC instead.

PS - we got Lucy a laptop a couple of days before Xmas & have been in the store today & they are £100 more now! phew that was lucky!

Catsey Veteran

27-12-2009, 06:11 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgley
Emma - did you know you posted morning all at 3.14pm?
Hey it was morning to me

Catsey Veteran

27-12-2009, 06:13 PM   #10

Kazz - you can't go wrong with a dell machine, good spec, good service and they are priced quite well.