Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
23-10-2010, 06:30 PM   #11

Re: Saturday - Early bird!

Morning, all. I'm up early too in a sense; though i woke around close to ten i didn't go to bed till past five (we had a movie and pie fest into the wee hours, lol)..
Those darn furry alarm clocks..the one day I am up early mine is sleeping in in the ferret cage
You all sound so productive, not sure what I'll be up to today besides cleaning house.
Invited tonight to our annual Halloween bash but really I don't know if I want to leave with the storm settling in tonight. They say the coastal areas will get winds 45-75mph and while we are not right on the coast it's not too terribly far either. I bought extra candles at the grocery last night in case we get our first power outage of the year..it's inevitable round here and I have just been waiting for the first one this season. I did pick up a lovely candle for half price..did you know Betty Crocker is making candles that smell like desserts now?? We got one that is cinnamon bun scented and it is lovely though the dogs were sure there was something in the oven and kept sniffing the air and staring at the oven longingly, lol..
Yesterday morning I was so angry with K..we totally disagree on how to go about things around the house and he was driving me nuts with this bedroom redo!! He apologized late afternoon and took me to a yummy dinner (mole en pollo and deep fried ice cream..yum!!) so i forgave him must admit the bedroom is looking better. we decided to go gothic with a garnet red and black trim. Anything's better than all that writing on the walls, lol. Think the floors we pick up are going to look like stone. Can't afford the real thing but anything will look better than paint splattered cement and I have to say I'm relieved that carpet is gone..just not practical in this house of furries!!
Picked up a nice sized pumpkin last night before all the good ones are gone Also some cookies to make with cats and pumpkins on them and some pecan pie. Can you believe I forgot to pick up candy though?? Oh and a fleece blankie on sale for 3.99--50x60 so i thought that was a good deal
Looks like the rain will hit us hard tomorrow and Monday. Dried leaves were blowing everywhere yesterday, it really feels like fall now.
Ut-oh just saw Hestia's boyfriend slinking by our gate..better keep an eye on the doors today. Crazy cat would probably enjoy the storm!
Have a good day, all.

Catsey Veteran

23-10-2010, 06:32 PM   #12

Ooh Shelley that meercat sounds so cute!! And I would love to see a tree of fairies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
23-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #13

Well after a day of bouncing and a swim this afternoon, baby is still being stubborn-takes after me already!
PP-I've got a scan on Monday when I'll be 37 weeks, do you think I've run out of time already?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-10-2010, 08:49 PM   #14

I heard about your coming storm on the news, Tink, sounds pretty nasty. Rainy season's setting in, hope you won't lose power.

Keep an eye on Hestia, the coven may be meeting tonight!

Catsey Veteran

23-10-2010, 09:03 PM   #15

Now that I think of it, they met last time before a bit of a windstorm (she came home just in time) Curious, isn't it??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-10-2010, 09:29 PM   #16

Curious and a bit eerie too, especially at this season! Is the broom securely in a closet?

Catsey Veteran

23-10-2010, 10:52 PM   #17

lol nope our closet is much too crowded and there's much too much fur everywhere to ever put it away