Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-03-2023, 08:35 AM   #1

Snowy Tuesday

Good morning ladies.

Woke up to snow this morning. Thankfully not too much thought to cause disruption. Just waiting for the train to head into town for work. I took the girls out this morning and had to do our shorter walk(still around 2mile) as the paths were sloppy and Mia ended up with a big ice ball on her paw so I had to just sit with her and the ice ball in my hand to melt it as it was too painful for her to walk until it melted. Robyn was just hyper as always and was hard to manage because I had both of them.

Crufts was brilliant. We had a great time meeting people, talking about the breed and just seeing Robyn play with other youngsters. Weather was pretty bad down south so it was an early start to head home so we could take our time. Picked Barney up and he had a great time at my sisters. They loved having him. He is getting soo old now. It’s not until we haven’t seen him for a few days we noticed. We know all the time we have with him now is precious.

Steven and I have started going back to the golf driving range. Have really enjoyed hitting the balls again and we are going to join a golf club in the next few weeks.

Dinky, how is your BIL? I do hope the pain has eased for him especially as he can’t take the painkillers. How did your appointment go? I do hope they can get your blood pressure to stabilise. How is Janna after her appointment? That’s a lot of money to get a tooth out but if it is needing done. Has she managed to pick up anymore shifts?

Shelley, I hope all is well with you and your family including your dad and Rueben. Do you have any doll fairs this weekend?

Have a great day ladies