Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
03-11-2007, 12:10 AM   #11

Re: Daily Thread / Friday

well i'm a bit late on this thread (it's 4pm here) but today was ice cold..literally! winter is definitely on its way in washington state, U.S. i had to pour hot water to clear my windows to make my two morning appointments. i also had a telephone interview at 2pm to see if i am still eligible to have my disability pay continued..after holding my breath and chain smoking for thirty minutes on the phone line, i was approved! big sigh of relief..i was imagining a desolute christmas.
hope everyone is well today..i can't wait till my OH gets off his last night shift of the week so we can sit around and eat junk food and watch movies while the babies run around the house.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-11-2007, 12:15 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
She's just lost the mucous plug Mags, hopefully will have news by morning x
At last! I bet you are feeling a mixture of excitement and worry at the moment Fran .......I hope you can get some rest during the night, have you got Martyn standing by to take on a shift?

I hope all goes well Fran and the kitts will arrive safely ....good luck!

Global Moderator

03-11-2007, 12:20 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink
well i'm a bit late on this thread (it's 4pm here) but today was ice cold..literally! winter is definitely on its way in washington state, U.S. i had to pour hot water to clear my windows to make my two morning appointments. i also had a telephone interview at 2pm to see if i am still eligible to have my disability pay continued..after holding my breath and chain smoking for thirty minutes on the phone line, i was approved! big sigh of relief..i was imagining a desolute christmas.
hope everyone is well today..i can't wait till my OH gets off his last night shift of the week so we can sit around and eat junk food and watch movies while the babies run around the house.
I didn't realise you were 7 hours behind us Tink!

I'm pleased to hear your disability pay was approved and you can now look forward to a comfortable Christmas..
Enjoy your evening Tink!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
03-11-2007, 12:28 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
At last! I bet you are feeling a mixture of excitement and worry at the moment Fran .......I hope you can get some rest during the night, have you got Martyn standing by to take on a shift?

I hope all goes well Fran and the kitts will arrive safely ....good luck!

Thanks Mags, yes we are both here waiting with a mixture of both excitement and worry as you so rightly say. Have a feeling there won't be much sleep for either of us tonight

Global Moderator

03-11-2007, 12:30 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Thanks Mags, yes we are both here waiting with a mixture of both excitement and worry as you so rightly say. Have a feeling there won't be much sleep for either of us tonight
But what a lovely reward at the end of the night!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
03-11-2007, 12:34 AM   #16

Oooh good luck Fran to you and the kitties!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-11-2007, 01:52 AM   #17

Hope all goes well and you'll have lovely kittens to report in the morning!!

Catsey Veteran

03-11-2007, 01:58 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags;435979[B
]I didn't realise you were 7 hours behind us Tink![/b]

I'm pleased to hear your disability pay was approved and you can now look forward to a comfortable Christmas..
Enjoy your evening Tink!
Tink's on the West Coast, (Pacific Time); I'm on the East Coast, (Eastern Time,) We don't change back to Standard until 2 am Sunday morning, So right now I'm only 4 hours behind; will go back to 5 Sunday......and sunset will be at 5:06 pm then!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
03-11-2007, 02:13 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Tink's on the West Coast, (Pacific Time); I'm on the East Coast, (Eastern Time,) We don't change back to Standard until 2 am Sunday morning, So right now I'm only 4 hours behind; will go back to 5 Sunday......and sunset will be at 5:06 pm then!!!
oh my gosh, i almost forgot about the time change!! THANK YOU!!!

Catsey Veteran

03-11-2007, 02:28 AM   #20

You're welcome! I wish we'd stay on Daylight Savings all the time; it's too cold and too dark!! Glad the disability claim continues and that you'll hopefully have a nice Christmas (although Kuan Yin won't need any cat food in her stocking!)