Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-04-2011, 10:12 AM   #1

Saturday

Good morning everyone

Hope you are all well. The weather here is drizzly, no sunshine I didnt go to work today, (long story) Heading to Stevens mums today to see her and Ben the dog after he had a 'wee op' yesterday!!! Then to my sisters for a bbq if the weather picks up, if not then still over to hers for dinner and to see my friend from Austrailia and goes home tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good day and that the weather is good for everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-04-2011, 11:49 AM   #2

Re: Saturday

Morning Pamela. Sorry you've got drizzle, we've got full on sun again - already 20C. I am a bit worried about Pip - he seems under the weather, probably is just that. Will keep an eye on him. Kizzy is full of bounce and is obviously well. Poor wee mites, they don't have any idea what's coming next Monday.

Happy St. George's Day to all. I remember my mother's childhood cat Bimbo today. He was born on St. George's Day and died on St. George's Day 16 years later. A good age for cats in the 30s/40s.

Start of new Dr. Who series this evening - looking forward to that, the trailers make it look very scary!

Enjoy your day peeps. Don't forget the sun screen and the hat if it's sunny where you are.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-04-2011, 11:57 AM   #3

cant wait to see pics of the new pup angie. hope pips better soon xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
23-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #4

Hi both... Overcast day here too. Never mind.

Quite a quiet day planned for me. Not really all that much to report on...

Hope all goes well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
23-04-2011, 01:15 PM   #5

Sorry to those who don't have good weather today, I'd send some Hampshire sunshine to you if 'twere possible. Just noticed that one of our rainwater barrels is now dry but it'll rain again no doubt and top it up.

Something's gone wrong on the control unit of our shower and the water is only trickling out, I'm not going to call our plumber until after the hols, it's not really an emergency and I'm certainly not going to pay emergency call-out rates, but it's bloomin' annoying Son and DIL are due here shortly and are staying until sometime on Monday so they'll just have to have baths instead.

The cats are spending nearly all day in the garden now, it's lovely to see them there again, but the nesting dunnocks are very unhappy.

Hope your weather picks up for the bbq Pamela, Angie is Pip feeling the heat do you think?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
23-04-2011, 01:58 PM   #6

Hi everyone
Incredibly hot here today, hottest so far this year, can't even take the dogs out. We had a lovely bar-b-cue last night. Am enjoying this weather, hope it lasts!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-04-2011, 04:14 PM   #7

Oh I wish we had some of your lovely sun and warmth! March-like weather continues: 10 C (48 F), drizzle, definitely a stay-indoors sort of day. But Easter promises to be better, and a good warm-up next week!

Hope Pip is OK, Angie, is there a bully cat about? Nuisance about the shower, MrsH. Barbeque sounds good, Kim, hope you get to enjoy one too, Pamela. Hi, Squirrel, nothing to report here either except the weather!

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
23-04-2011, 06:35 PM   #8

Evening all
Its raining here now, it was overcast with a few sunny spells, most of the day and very warm.
Been really really busy. Work is choc a block. Got up this am, did some house work then off to flyball with Rayne, which she just loves. then picked up some supplies and headed over to the field to do some more clearing up. It's a hard slog but we are getting there very slowly. Slower than we expected as the farmer has put some sheep into the field . He's not such a friendly fellow either, doesnt speek and doesnt aknowledge us when we wave over to him either. Just turns his back .
Anyway we are just getting on with things.
Off to try to balance my books again, they are a mess .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-04-2011, 07:12 PM   #9

Evening all. Been to work which was really busy being Easter, and now I am home. The weather is good here really nice.

Mom Dad gone to the StGeorges day celebration at Symphony hall. Sal is asleep and I am typing this.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
23-04-2011, 07:55 PM   #10

evening all!! was raining here this morning and a bit cold, sun started to come out in the afternoon and is still here, a bit chilly tho. been to work, was hoping it would have been quiet but no such luck! went food shopping after work as i got paid early woo! just gonna sit and watch the box tonight methinks!