Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-09-2020, 07:10 PM   #1

Chilly Tuesday

Evening everyone,

Shelley, it must be strange having to wear PPE all day, i dont think i could get use to it. How is work going? Are you still enjoying your classes? Hopefully you still get to meet up for them.

Dinky that is a pity about your tai chi but you need to look after the muscles and not do any serious damage. How are the cats doing? I hope they are all well. HAs Miracle stopped scratching now?

I have just been working today. Not been a great day as i kept thinking about mum but i keep getting angry with certain things which i have never been. I will need to try and stop it. I have ordered a new book from amazon called Nala's world. It is about a man who found a wee cat when he was in Bolivia i think and he ended up rescuing her and they have been all round the world. I will get it tomorrow as i have prime. I could get the kindle version but i like to have books like that in a book as there are photos in it

Not doing much tonight, not really feeling up to doing anything tbh. Meant to be back out running but i have lost motivation for that as well just now.

Take care everyone