Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-09-2020, 01:22 PM   #1

sunny but cold wednesday

Hi Dinky and anyone to follow,

Dinky, glad your leg is starting to feel better. Did you get your x-ray results back? You are right to wait to go back to tai chi just to make sure it wont do any further injury to your leg or back.

How is DIckens doing? I hope his tummy has settled down and you arent having to clean him now. The ice cream and chocolate sauce sounds good, not sure on the pumpkin soup though haha. Thats good that masks are no longer mandatory
I think if you enjoy wearing it and feel safer wearing it then keeping doing it. I find i get out of breath very easily wearing them but will continue to do so until we are told not to although the UK has gone back into level 4. We are not allowed to visit other houses in Scotland but i will still be going to see my dad i cant leave him on his own especially now.

he ride with Steven was great, also took a couple of photos as it was nice where we stopped. Going running tonight with my friend Laura as Jacqui is having to isolate and is unsure about meeting people once she doesnt have to isolate which i completely understand.

Shelley i hope you are enjoying your classes

Take care everyone