Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-09-2020, 08:47 AM   #1

Sunny Friday

Good morning everyone!!

It is a beautiful day here for a change, looks like it is going to be sunny Had productive morning getting ready for going away tomorrow for the night. Got my camping kit and my clothes bag all sorted, juts need to get my car back now and i am ready to go!! Still got a few things i need to do tonight but will get them done including washing the car before i take it tomorrow (i like a clean car!!) Decided not to do overtime this morning to get everything done.

Dinky how is your leg? Finger crossed the x-rays can show what is wrong with your leg. That has been a while!! Like you i am reluctant to take painkillers unless i really need to. Its strange how pets get into a routine of where they sleep and wont go anywhere else.

Shelley how are you getting on being back at work? Are you off today? How are your classes going? I do hope you are still enjoying them

Have a great day everyone, i have a couple more things to do before i start at 9am. On the plus side though i finish at 4pm so i can go get my car!!