Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
06-09-2020, 09:06 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley.

Sunday, early evening here and it's been a sunny day, not exactly hot, but pleasant. Haven't done much at all as trying to rest my leg which still isn't right. I don't think I'll go to Tai Chi class this week as I find it really hurts to do some of the exercises.I still can't seem to get Dickens' matts out and his coat is so thick. I've never known it to be so thick as this year.AND he's so heavy to try and hold steady AND he's getting heavier. Janna stood him on the scales and gave him some treats to eat to keep him still, and he came up as 8.4 kg. He was the runt of the litter but now he looks huge. I'm hoping that a lot of that weight is fur and he might look better when I get him to a groomer and get his fur thinned out. He seems to have a very big bone structure and his paws are massive but he doesn't look overweight at all.

Looking forward to watching the Salisbury murders on TV tonight then might go to bed with my book and Snoddy, who is waiting for me already., despite me telling him that 8pm is far too early for me to go to bed. !!!

PAMELA,hope your takeaway meal was yummy last night. and that you enjoyed your walk with your friend .That southern comfort sounds good too.What a beautiful idea to get a sundial and plaque for that garden of yours that your mum loved so much.You will find just the right one, I know you will.Take time to relax today, Pamela, and be kind to yourself.I hope the weather is sunny for you.

SHELLEY,you do sound very busy with work and everything. Gosh, you'll be just about ready for another holiday soon. I'm sorry about Eric but perhaps once he settles in his new care home, he'll calm down a bit and become the lovely Eric you know again.Thank goodness his niece was able to track him down because someone needs to keep an eye on him, albeit from a safe distance.You have a nice relaxing Sunday too, Shelley ,and I hope it is sunny for you as well.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-09-2020, 08:09 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Sunday.

Morning dinky and those to follow. This is my last day off work as I have chosen to go back tomorrow to try resume so.e sort of normal life again. I know it will be hard but I need to do it. Also restarting my running on Wednesday with my friend who has been amazing through everything.

Dinky I hope your legs feel better soon and you can go back to your class. Goodness Dickens is a good weight! Healthy boy!!

Shelley i hope Eric gets the care he needs in the care home and maybe in time you will be able to visit him. Not good that you or his niece had any idea where he was taken though.

Have a great day everyone. I am heading out shopping for some new jogging bottoms for sitting at my desk and to do a food shop as Steven is working from home today so i can wander about on my own and it will be a much cheaper shop if i go myself!!! ��