Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-08-2020, 09:25 AM   #1

Wednesday

Hello,
Pamela, lovely to see you back, we missed you.
You and your family are in my thoughts xxxx
Dinky, poor kitties being frightened of the wind, hope it's dropped now.
Back home and catching up with things.
Unfortunately Eric is in a bad way and Howard spent the night there.
Going to take the dogs down to the nature reserve soon and then clean up.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
26-08-2020, 12:43 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Hi Shelley, Pamela and anyone else who may look in.
Wednesday evening here, and it's been a sunny day.Did a mountain of washing but it didn't quite get dry unfortunately. Rain is forecast tomorrow so may have to resort to using the dryer which I hate.I managed to do a bit more cleaning up in the bathroom cabinet. Talk about junk in there - half used bottles of this and that. Anyway, I chucked a lot of it.There's a bit more space there now.We had a quake right in the middle of my "spring cleaning" and the poor cats who were all in the bathroom watching me, took off and stayed hidden for ages afterwards. They hate quakes. It was only a 3.3 but really shallow and centred not far from here so we felt it strongly.Haven't had any more since then though., thank goodness.

PAMELA,thinking of you all and praying that you are OK. I agree with Shelley - we have missed you.

SHELLEY, glad you all made it back safely. I'm sorry that Eric is not good at the moment. It was lovely that Howard was able to spend the night with him.There's always a lot to do when you return from holiday, but do hope you had a nice walk at the reserve with the dogs. Maybe you saw the baby swans ?

Well everyone, off to bed now. At least there's no wind tonight but it's very still out there. Good earthquake weather !!!

Take care everyone, and a special tummy rub for all Catsey dogs ,because Wednesday is International dog day, so I'm told.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-08-2020, 09:17 PM   #3

Re: Wednesday

Hi Shelley and Dinky, im floating about just now.

Shelley sorry to hear Eric has taken a turn for the wore, i o hope he gets better. How was your walk?

Dinky, i really need to do a spring clean, i will get around to it at some point when things settle down here. I hope the cats are ok after the quake.

Things are ok here, just helping my dad with funeral arrangements. It is Tuesday next week so we have been getting memorial cards made that we have all helped to get ready yesterday. We were at the funeral home today to take mums clothes down for her and her favourite bracelet and necklace to have with her. Tomorrow we have a video chat with the celebrant so we can discuss what we want said about mum and think of some memories about her we want to share. Been a hard few days but we are getting there.
I went for a walk with my running friend Jacqui tonight. We did about 5mile and it was nice to just be out and chat about mum as well as other stuff and get some night air.