Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

26-10-2005, 09:29 PM   #11

Re: Halloween - what are you doing?

well our block of flats we only know the lady down stairs on the ground floor, shes lovely and looks after the garden out the back but the rest of the residents are mostly students who are only there about 6 months at a time, you dont really get to know anyone round here unless you join a group or attend a church, ive got friends at work but most of them live in other parts of glasgow or even outside of the city

this is about a mile out of the centre of town, you would need to go further a field for people to know each other on a more familiar basis

Banned

26-10-2005, 09:33 PM   #12

Re: Halloween - what are you doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckitty
well our block of flats we only know the lady down stairs on the ground floor, shes lovely and looks after the garden out the back but the rest of the residents are mostly students who are only there about 6 months at a time, you dont really get to know anyone round here unless you join a group or attend a church, ive got friends at work but most of them live in other parts of glasgow or even outside of the city

this is about a mile out of the centre of town, you would need to go further a field for people to know each other on a more familiar basis
Yes, doesn't make it easy, i see your point.

As for groups, i'm a Marxist, Groucho, you understand: I have no wish want or desire to join any organization that would accept the likes of Me as a member!!!!!