Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Siamese.Maine Coon. moggies
28-10-2005, 06:45 PM   #51

Re: Pass Me The Razor Blades........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Mmmmm, okay, i see your point, you don't have a pointy hat & a cape though?
Okay i'll shaddap.
Pointy hat!!! Cape!!! you watch too much TV Amadeus

You should see what we wear these days

Banned

28-10-2005, 07:43 PM   #52

Het, Het, Hetty,

Television you say, i would claim not to watch, but i'd be telling fibs. I would claim to watch only the news, but that would be untrue as well. But SkyNews is fantastic since they revamped it this week. Also, up untill this week i could have claimed not to watch the soaps, i always listen to The Archers; but thats a differant issue. But since Ross kemp came back to Eastenders, i have started to watch that once again.

BUT back to the issue at hand.......so pray tell Het, just what does the fashionable witch wear around town these days? I missed the Trinny & Suzzanne's: What Not To Wear Witch Special......

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Siamese.Maine Coon. moggies
28-10-2005, 07:55 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Het, Het, Hetty,

Television you say, i would claim not to watch, but i'd be telling fibs. I would claim to watch only the news, but that would be untrue as well. But SkyNews is fantastic since they revamped it this week. Also, up untill this week i could have claimed not to watch the soaps, i always listen to The Archers; but thats a differant issue. But since Ross kemp came back to Eastenders, i have started to watch that once again.

BUT back to the issue at hand.......so pray tell Het, just what does the fashionable witch wear around town these days? I missed the Trinny & Suzzanne's: What Not To Wear Witch Special......
Oh no, this is a family board

An archers fan..did you ever get involved with the Archers messageboards, they can be very entertaining!!

BTW Grant on EE gave me a tingle as well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
28-10-2005, 07:55 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Het
Pointy hat!!! Cape!!! you watch too much TV Amadeus

You should see what we wear these days
or lack of what they wear

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
28-10-2005, 07:57 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi
From what I understand Luke she's still trying to get the dirt ring off that you so kindly left behind when you took a bath in it, or was she trying to boil you?

Grey hair on a bloke is very 'distinguished' apparently
no nae i did not bathe in it, i went with an object of bringing one of Hets cats home with me, but the siamese were to vocal and gave me away so she sent word for Foxy who flew over promptlly and they tried to boil me alive, it didnt work, see thats when the 666 in my crown is affective