Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
23-10-2005, 01:11 PM   #11

Re: Daily shred thread /Sunday

Well I've been up early and been a bit busy..

I took Luna for a walk out to my mum's and we took some pics of her (Luna that is ) There is some in the post called "Oliver" under pictures..

Its a gorgeous day here... Some clouds, but the sun is very strong today... Its a cold day, but sitting in the sun helps..

Perfect dog weather as Pat said...

Luna might get one more long walk later.. But I'm still not well, so dont know if I have the energy for it...

I hope that Wilma will pass not only you but everywhere There's been enough bad things happening lately....

Take care on the roads KF

J

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
23-10-2005, 01:28 PM   #12

Just finished our lunch, roast lamb, roast potatoes, brussels sprouts, carrots and broccoli with gravy and mint sauce followed by apple pie and cream
It's still wet and miserable outside so looks like I'll have to exercise my fingers on Catpages now to work my lunch off

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
23-10-2005, 02:12 PM   #13

Not doing much waiting for my friend to arrive .... It is my birthday on Thursday so planning what to do then

Catsey Junior

23-10-2005, 02:13 PM   #14

Morning everyone!

Wow I must have been dead to the world last night. I didnt even realize that KF was up at that hour until I read his post. He is sleeping now and I am waiting for the coffee to drip. The cats woke me up... sigh.

I am glad that Wayne (KF) and I will have another day off together! Think I will fix some burgers on the grill today. Havent done that in a long time and the weather is nice here. Wayne will be leaving for a road trip either tonight or early hours of tomorrow morning. Wont know for sure until he calls in but I will also have to fry chicken for him and make some potato salad for him to take with him. It costs way too much for him to eat on the road all the time. And I suppose I best do the laundry since his uniforms are dirty!

Luke.... boy I havent had a good leg of lamb in ages. My grandma used to fix that often since she was English!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
23-10-2005, 02:14 PM   #15

Sounds like a good lunch Mags. We'll eat this evening so we've just brunched on scrambled eggs.

Sorry about your weather - it's beautiful here, warm and sunny.

We had a great walk at the beach. We were there fairly early so it was quite quiet, apart from loads of horses thundering along the shallows, and the light on the water was just beautiful. (No nudists or perverts in sight I'm pleased to report! )The dog had a grand time - we were there almost an hour and she was on the move the whole time. Her tongue no longer fitted her mouth as we got back to the car and she slept well on the drive home

The cats are just enjoying the sun behind glass as it comes in the various windows and they move around the house to maximise it!

Oh is content watching the Heineken Cup, so i'll catch up with CP, although I think it's been fairly quiet. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
23-10-2005, 05:37 PM   #16

We have had a beautiful day, not waram , but sunny, just back from dog walking, saw a Doe Deer with her Fawn and a big flock of swans flew over our heads, we sat and watched the sun go down, and would you believe I didn't have my camera!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
23-10-2005, 08:11 PM   #17

we have had a nice day,went out to pick up a pc desk,then came home and collected a pc for my daughter,and went to visit her for a while she lives 30 odd miles away so a bit of a trip through london and the dreaded M25 would u beleive it we got stuck in a traffic jam on a sunday eve,it was so busy

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
23-10-2005, 11:00 PM   #18

Night all, sleep well!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
23-10-2005, 11:51 PM   #19

night mags