Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-10-2005, 09:20 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Saturday..

Morning all....overcast but dry here this morning. Hope you all have a lovely, relaxing weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
22-10-2005, 10:26 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Saturday..

its actually hot here we have the windowd open and everything, today we have to take Polly to have her stitches out, should be fun considering last time when she was still sedated she managed to draw blood from a nurse and attack a 6 stone rottie in the waiting room, god knows what she will be like when she is just normal
hope you all have a wonderful weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
22-10-2005, 10:37 AM   #3

Morning all. Its wet and dull here. again didn't get much sleep last night. Things will get back to normal soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
22-10-2005, 11:39 AM   #4

morning all.been out done a bit of shopping,walked the dog.now got to clear up
might be off to the pub later,only trouble is im a non-drinker (too many meds) so ill be on the orange juice all the time
have a good time what ever u plan on doing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
22-10-2005, 12:02 PM   #5

morning all
we have blue skys here i dont think its going to last long but i dont think its going to rain. the house down from me has just been sold and the new ppl that moved in have 2 rotties and they sleep out they kept me up all night last night i can only let my girls out for short times as they all start having a go at each other.
no kids for a few hours so im off to do a little xmas shopping (im running out of places to keep them all )

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-10-2005, 01:10 PM   #6

Afternoon all.....nice day here and fairly warm. Have been to my daughter's house this morning to give little Jamie his birthday presents, he's 3 today. Did some shopping on the way back and have just finished lunch. So here I am now catching up on Catpages

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
22-10-2005, 01:12 PM   #7

Happy birthday Jamie

Admin Team

Cats owned: Bengal
Az is Male
22-10-2005, 01:47 PM   #8

Happy birthday Jamie!

Well I'm gonna b decorating 2day, really boring stuff but has to be done

Catsey Junior

22-10-2005, 01:56 PM   #9

Good day everyone! A daily thread *yeah* I love to read what everyone is up to and then add my own little events! Sounds like the weather where everyone is could be better! Addd me to that list of dark dreary days ahead. A weekend of rain is forecast *groans* I could use a few sunny and warm days! I have a great deal of errands and housework to get done today and yet, here I sit
I hope that everyone has a great day for themselves, and especially that birthday boy Jamie!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-10-2005, 02:26 PM   #10

Hi
It's nice here in sunny Dorset. No jackets or jumpers required.
I've spent a productive morning clearing my section of the polytunnel at the allotment. Picked off the last of the tomatoes and chillies (had pounds and pounds of toms and dozens of chillis this year), cleared out the haulms, dug over and spread some of the good stuff (hoss manure) to make next years crops grow good.
Taking a bit of chill time now, then I think I will make a big batch of tomato/onion/herb base for spag bol/chilli/casseroles etc. to freeze away.

That reminds me - I bought some casserole venison at the butcher this morning - anyone got a recipe?