Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Ask Erin... =o)
MrsErin is Male
20-05-2007, 10:01 PM   #1

Cats and Dogs

"I wanna meet them things dad!"

Choc said.....

So here is his encounter with the 'things' lol

And poor old Tink wasnt interested bless her!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-05-2007, 10:35 PM   #2

Re: Cats and Dogs

Awww, that went well, didn't it? And little Tink, bless her, wasn't the least bit interested!

Catsey Junior

MrsErin is Male
20-05-2007, 10:40 PM   #3

Yes it did go very well,Choc was really good for a change lol. I think Erin has had the dogs in with them a couple of times now,Lil isn't really that interested in them but we are taking it very slowly with Choc because all he wants to do is play and he can be too rough.

Catsey Veteran

20-05-2007, 10:46 PM   #4

Yes, Jerry's big enough to take care of himself if the play gets a little rough, but the wee ones need to grow some!. They are darling kittens; and I just love Jerry's dramatic markings..he's a real blotched tabby; don't see too many of them!

Catsey Junior

MrsErin is Male
20-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #5

Jerry is gorgeous,Erin originally got him for me after I had my 18 year old dog put to sleep in September last year ,but he is a mommies boy through and through.Hes brilliant,he has a brilliant character on him and I'm so pleased at how well he has taken to the kittens being here,and he stands no messing off the dogs either.

Catsey Veteran

20-05-2007, 10:55 PM   #6

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your old dog; never easy, is it? I still choke up thinking of when I had to put my old Aby to sleep, and that's been years and years! But life does go on, and you have a lovely furry family now!

Catsey Junior

MrsErin is Male
20-05-2007, 11:04 PM   #7

It was hard bu had to be done,he had a bad heart and arthritis,the day we took him to the vets he had lost the use of his back legs so i knew it was time,I couldnt put him through all the tests they wanted him to go through.He had a good life I'm very happy with the family of youngsters I have now,although the time does go to fast,the pups will be 1 next moth,it only seems like yesterday I cam home to Erin lay on the sofa with a tiny little yellow ball of fluff lay on her (Lil),then the week later I came home to find 2 tiny little balls of fluff!Erin had got Choc too (Lils brother) ,she is a sucker for animals,must say I would not change our little setup for anything,I'm glad she braugh Choc home and I'm glad she persuaded me to have Tinkerbell too,she gets away with murder that girl lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
21-05-2007, 12:07 AM   #8

Mine are all ok with each other apart from Maddy being afraid of the baby kittens! She's soooooo silly!

Tucker and Dusty my mini Dacchie get on best, Dusty is too small to play wrestling kinda games with the big dogs so she plays them with Tucker. Tucker loves it aswell because the girl cats are usually way to sophistocated for 'playfighting'!

I'll have to get a video of them it's really sweet!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
21-05-2007, 08:18 AM   #9

How cute they are and Tink looks too ladylike to be interested in a doggie lol.... looks like she has you wrapped round her little paw lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
21-05-2007, 09:04 AM   #10

Awwwww bless x