Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
30-09-2008, 09:11 PM   #1

Bed beckons

Night all. I'm off for another early night, my body dictates that i need it
Catch you all tomorrow xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #2

Re: Bed beckons

Nite, Elaine, sleep well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
30-09-2008, 09:43 PM   #3

Nite Elaine, sleep well....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-09-2008, 09:47 PM   #4

Yes, sleep well - don't forget the hwb!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
01-10-2008, 09:41 AM   #5

hope you slept well Elaine! At this time in the morning, when I'm so sleepy, I tell myself I'll be in bed by 9.30 tonight but end up staying up till 11.30 pottering around doing chores I must get a proper early night in soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-10-2008, 02:51 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep
hope you slept well Elaine! At this time in the morning, when I'm so sleepy, I tell myself I'll be in bed by 9.30 tonight but end up staying up till 11.30 pottering around doing chores I must get a proper early night in soon.
Me too meep, I go to bed about midnight,usually read for an hour... but always wake up at 7!!!!then think early night tonight, but it never transpires.....

Almost a Veteran Member

01-10-2008, 03:03 PM   #7

I used to be so good at getting up around 8am as a student (normal time of my friends was between 11am - 1pm) and didn't really like lying in; and usually got to bed around 10pm. But as a student I didn't have a strict routine with work so could do chores earlier. But now I'm working till 5, get in 5.30 by the time I've made dinner, washed up, cleaned out cat litter etc, then had some 'me-time it's about 11pm,a nd like yourself, I stay up reading. As a result I now sleep in till 11am on a Saturday which I used to not like doing at all a year before. Must try to mend my ways...

Catsey Veteran

01-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #8

I've always been a night owl' never go to sleep until about 12:30 am after watching the late news and reading. I always loved sleeping in, but as I've gotten older wake up about 7:30 and can't get back to sleep .....

Almost a Veteran Member

01-10-2008, 04:24 PM   #9

That must be so frustrating DM! Nothing worse than waking up and not feeling refreshed but not being able to sleep either.

As the human body gets older it does need less sleep. I remember learning in psychology that there was a woman who only slept for 1 hour a night and was absolutely fine: not tired or lacking in energy. What would you do with all the spare time?!

Catsey Veteran

01-10-2008, 04:42 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep
That must be so frustrating DM! Nothing worse than waking up and not feeling refreshed but not being able to sleep either.

As the human body gets older it does need less sleep. I remember learning in psychology that there was a woman who only slept for 1 hour a night and was absolutely fine: not tired or lacking in energy. What would you do with all the spare time?!
Oh, I feel refreshed, would just like the luxury of sleeping till 10 as I used to do. Apparently it's true that you need less sleep as you get older.....I know I do.