Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
01-11-2007, 11:07 PM   #121

Re: How many Catsey members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay
Elaine do you actually live in Aberdeen or Aberdeenshire? My dad was born and brought up in the Mill of Leslie in Insch.

I live in the city Kay but as a child I was brought up in Dyce, which was at that time a small villiage just out side of Aberdeen, now its considered part of Aberdeen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
01-11-2007, 11:47 PM   #122

Oh right. I hadn't been to my Grandad's house since I was a little girl, he has passed away now, but when I was visiting some friends up there she took me to see the mill. The new people were so nice and asked me if I wanted to look round. I do love it up there.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: DSH tabby mog
16-11-2007, 04:28 PM   #123

I am going! I have never been to a cat show before so it is a first for me. I am looking forward to seeing lots of cats that I never even knew existed - I only found out last night about the snowshoe for example.

I will also be taking my cheque book as I have been assured I will find some bargains on the trade stalls - I want lots of new things for the puss that I am adopting very very soon! (and it might even be 2, as I think the aforesaid puss needs a friend!)

I expect I will see a few of you there - but you won't know who I am and I won't know who you are!

Alison

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-11-2007, 04:32 PM   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs
I am going! I have never been to a cat show before so it is a first for me. I am looking forward to seeing lots of cats that I never even knew existed - I only found out last night about the snowshoe for example.

I will also be taking my cheque book as I have been assured I will find some bargains on the trade stalls - I want lots of new things for the puss that I am adopting very very soon! (and it might even be 2, as I think the aforesaid puss needs a friend!)

I expect I will see a few of you there - but you won't know who I am and I won't know who you are!

Alison
Alison, just look for the maddest ones there, they are bound to be Catsey members If you see more than two or three people in a group,including a little girl dressed in pink, just ask them if they are Catsey members, you may be lucky!

Oh...and if you hear a couple of very loud Scottish voices..... that's bound to be Elaine and Jac!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-11-2007, 04:43 PM   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs

Alison
Just look for the rowdy bunch Alison

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
16-11-2007, 04:47 PM   #126

Didn't they say were they were meeting and at what time?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
16-11-2007, 04:47 PM   #127

Oh...and if you hear a couple of very loud Scottish voices..... that's bound to be Elaine and Jac! [/quote]

Mags what on earth do you mean???? Surly I'm the quiet one.

Alison dont be shy. If you see us say hello. I'll have on white boots,black jeans a white polo neck and a grey sleeveless cardie. As Mags said Ceilidh will be head to toe pink!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-11-2007, 04:48 PM   #128

Just thought it will be so nice and quiet on here tonight!
We'll be able to put our feet up Moli ....peace and quiet at last!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
16-11-2007, 04:50 PM   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Just thought it will be so nice and quiet on here tonight!

Oh you will miss me really.

Were meeting at the Royal Canine stall at 11am

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
16-11-2007, 05:07 PM   #130

Hahaha, I am very loud and very Scottish despite me trying to convince you all how shy and demure i am