Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
17-01-2011, 02:47 AM   #1

Angry Tim!

Ginge, the neighbours cat who is determined to move in actually got into the utility room on Friday. Tim was on the bench cleaning himself & Ginge (short for ginger) had scurried indoors with the dogs. Well Mr Tim was on the floor in seconds, ears so flat against his head you wouldn't have known he had any. Rightly or wrongly I scooped him up just as he growled a deep low tom-cat growl at Ginge. I think neutered & all he is, my boy would fight

Ginge blinked as if to say - "whatever" & looked at Tim but never let on! Cool cat of the world type! Ginge is full grown & half as big as Tim.

I haven't let Ginge in but neighbours on other side do so guess hes ever hopeful!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-01-2011, 05:23 PM   #2

Re: Angry Tim!

Wow, glad you didn't have a cat fight! Neutering doesn't completely turn off the fighting impulse, especially when the cat's territory has been invaded! Poor Ginge ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
17-01-2011, 06:24 PM   #3

I was petting the poor Ginge outside this afternoon when the girl cat from 3 doors away came along & "boxed" his ears before i had time to shoo her away! She is very "anti cat"

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-01-2011, 09:27 PM   #4

Feisty little girl! ......