Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-10-2011, 10:48 AM   #1

Felix the cat saturday

Hello,
just wanted to say i will be away from the forum until 31st Oct. Busy doing last minute things today, posting dolls i have sold to their new owners, packing the car and two lots of training.
See you all again soon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-10-2011, 11:10 AM   #2

Re: Felix the cat saturday

Have a good time Shelley. Hope your journey is trouble free and the weather is kind to you.

Morning all! Nice day here, not quite as cold as the last few. Been changing over Bokashi bins and turning the compost heap. OH has just come back with Monty, so we will have a coffee and then I need to do some vacuuming. Monty seems to be bringing the garden indoors atm.

Pip seems fine this morning, but I have yet to check his wound. Kizzy is full of beans and has been quite kittenish this morning and wanting to play, following me around the garden. That little furbabe steals my heart every day!

Sausages, mash and onion gravy for supper - yum! Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
22-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #3

Hi Shelley - hope you have a good time!

All sounds good where you are Angie.

Quiet day here. Cloud sleeping on a reupholstered mat I got her - she decided she doesn't like the wooly texture I think, but when I cover it with a blanket it's a favourite place to lie now it's getting colder.

Not too sure about evening meal as yet - need to see if the beef I'm planning on cooking defrosts in time... Soup made on Mon for lunch though.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-10-2011, 12:19 PM   #4

Hope you enjoy your trip Shelley, you will be missed in the forum for the next few days.
Angie, glad to hear that pip is better today. Sounds like you have your hands full with Kizzy!!!

Im not long up due to being a bit under the weather this morning after only 3 drinks last night. Affected me a lot worse than ive ever felt even after a big night out. Guess it was due to being shattered this week from 8am starts.

Feeling bit better though so catching up on housework and washing as OH is away to help his family empty out his aunts house as she is now in a nursing home. I was meant to be helping but wasnt in any fit condition this morning to head out with him!! Also got a couple o new photos of my monsters being nice to each other so i will post them later on after the house is tidied.

Hope you all have a nice day and lots to hugs to our furry catsey friends

hey squirrel, sorry, you must have posted whilst i was typing. Glad to hear that cloud likes her blanket. Nothing better than a warm bed when its cold

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
22-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #5

Hi all! Got a rotten sore throat and an interrupted night's sleep last night with a tickly cough, ginger and lemon tea needed!

Been a bit busy lately doing "stuff" jams, pickles and crochet, haven't done any of that for ages but my arthritis is good at the moment so I thought I'd give it a go again. I'm just making a little striped blanket for a baby and Morgan is being amazingly good with the balls of wool after one attempt at playing with them and a stern telling off. (could he be growing up at last? )

Lovely sunny day but a definite Autumnal nip in the air.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-10-2011, 03:18 PM   #6

Have bottled up Damson Brandy, Damson Vodka and Raspberry Vodka this afternoon. Make nice pressies for the festive season. Got a good stock - hopefully Sloe picking tomorrow morning before the gales.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-10-2011, 04:00 PM   #7

Hi people! Cloud cover heavy ATM although they're promising sun later; 11℃ (52℉); chilly weather has definitely set in. Down for grass and the mail; my tinned ham came. Both of my local supermarkets have stopped carrying the small 1 pound ones so have to order it on line; annoying. It's perfect for one person. I have the heat on now.

Will miss you at the quiz, Shelley, enjoy yourself! Angie, glad Pip seems OK after yesterday, Nice to hear that Cloud likes the bed, they are such comfort loving little creatures. Also good that Morgan's being a good boy. Pamela, hope you're feeling a bit better now.....

Have a good Saturday ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-10-2011, 06:18 PM   #8

No idea what happened typed out a long reply but not showing....so here is the gist of it.

Afternoon people well evening maybe now.

My winter quilt saw the light of day last weekend. Got the gas bill today £233 in credit which should serve me well for the winter.

Been in the garden today, trying to empty and clean out the tubs felt sorry for the geraniums as they were still going strong out the front. But time to plant up for Spring with the bulbs.
Also want to sort out the garden as a whole in the back waited for the Summer and loved with the changes I put in place start of the year but need to continue with my "master plan" now the plants are going to sleep. I have really like the phorniums and want more evergreen in the pots round the garden. Have a "plan" just need to get it from my head/imagination to the garden.

Anyhow tomorrow will be spent finishing the decorating in the bedroom the furniture was delived in the week and in the back bedroom at the moment, need to paper now then
arrange the furniture put pictures up rugs down etc etc.

Was planning on going to Warwick with the rambling club tomorrow but may give it a miss and finish the decorating. Maybe make another attempt on the garden too.

Ayhow see you around this weekend.