Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #1

Tonkinese Thursday

Hi people! Beautifully sunny here a bit after 10:30 am, but quite chilly: 12℃ (54℉) but very blustery, 32 mph gust recorded so far this morning. Needed a jacket out picking grass. Only thing on the agenda today is a booze run with Chris this afternoon.
soup for dinner.

So, what is everyone else up to?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #2

Re: Tonkinese Thursday

Hello eileen, i've been to work this morning and it went well.Back home and had my hair trimmed, think i'll start packing this afternoon and then catch up with some Larkrise to Candleford.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
20-10-2011, 04:07 PM   #3

Hi Eileen, Shelley...

Over here? Not long home from work, going to spend the evening in Edinburgh with a friend, so will be out fairly soon... Having a snack of soup before I go to tide me over - it'll be after 6 before I get into Ed, and then still have to meet my friend and get to her place before we start cooking, so it could be fairly late before we actually eat...

Cloud cuddling into my side right now wee lamb.

Weather wise? Cold and frosty (thick frost!!!) start to the day here, cold wind, and now the sun has gone and we have cloud cover. Not too sure what it will be like tomorrow, though the atmosphere in general got warmer as the could came in...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #4

Hi all! Well, we did have a frost last night and it has been chilly today - guess we're just not used to it yet. Log burner is lit and I've been reading by the fire.

Eileen - hope you get your booze - important! Shelley, hope your journey goes well and you've packed the woolly clothes! Squirrel - I hope you have a good night out in Edinburgh with your friend.

No more to report today. Italian meatballs and pasta for supper - looking forward to that, need something warming!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #5

finished packing the clothes, yes Angiw i've packed lots of jumpers, even a hat, gloves and scarf. Last time it was still tee shirts
Off out this evening with my 3 cousins, we are going to a country pub for a meal and a catch up.

Catsey Veteran

20-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #6

Angie, do you make your own Italian meatballs? I normally prefer homemade for most things, but can never get them as firmly packed and spiced as nicely as the bought ones. I use Mama Lucia's.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-10-2011, 08:29 PM   #7

Don't those look good? I buy mine from Tesco's! They really are scrummy IMO.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
20-10-2011, 08:39 PM   #8

..The vegi ones are cool too

Chunky home made root veg hot pot for dinner this evening, along with a nice crusty roll and a glass of red wine to warm me up after a day in the garden clearing the pond (at last!).. Scrummykins..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-10-2011, 09:03 PM   #9

evening everyone. Not long in from my mums as it was her birthday. Had an ok day at work. Busy as always but loads of times between calls which was good

Catsey Veteran

20-10-2011, 09:24 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Don't those look good? I buy mine from Tesco's! They really are scrummy IMO.
They are! Been using them for years when I discovered how much better they really were than mine ....