Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
18-11-2017, 09:58 AM   #1

Shaky Christchurch.

Hi everyone. It's Saturday evening and cooling down now after a hot day.Yesterday we had another big quake which was very shallow, situated close to where we live and my cats were terrified. They refused to go outside on the back lawn tonight ,which was a shame as they are inside all day and really enjoy going out at night with us to chase moths and run around. Hopefully they will be OK tomorrow night as it's going to be another hot day.

Hope everyone on Catsey is doing well and looking forward to xmas. I haven't done much xmas shopping yet but I intend to get going on it shortly. It's the wrapping part I hate the most.

Hope all Catsey cats and their guardians have a great evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-11-2017, 07:56 PM   #2

Re: Shaky Christchurch.

hope you are all ok Dinky xx poo kitties being so scared x i imagine they will be so much more sensitive to earthquakes than us.

I havent done alot of chritmas shopping yet either tbh. Just been focussing on my wee business recently. We are also decorating in the next couple of weeks so been trying to pick papaer and carpets to finally make the house our own after being in it a year already!!

Hope you are all ok x take care x