Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-08-2015, 05:53 PM   #1

Monday

evening all.
Angie, Dora sounds like she's doing great at the flyball classes, clever girl.
Dinky, brrrr sorry you have snow.
Yes Angie, lots of beach walks and reading and watching tv, catching up on the internet and then more beach walks.
I have also been doing some doll and teddy repairs.
Whilst on the beach I am looking for sea glass and sea washed china and pottery, a very absorbing hobby that gives you a stiff neck due to constantly looking down.
At the moment I am working on making a fairy house from driftwood etc. Marvellous to have so much time to do just what I want.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
10-08-2015, 06:40 PM   #2

Re: Monday

Evening shelley and those to follow.

Sounds like your busy shelley. Glad your enjoying your holiday.

Not much to report here. Harris is well and truly on the mend which is great. Finally arranged an appointment with the wedding planner for the weekend.
Have a nice evening everyone

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
10-08-2015, 08:42 PM   #3

Re: Monday

Good morning Shelley and Pamela and all to follow,
Tuesday morning here and finally it has stopped raining.Our house remains freezing due to the holes in the roof and the wall cracks, BUT I have finally heard from EQC and they are going to begin repair work on the garage next week. I wish they'd look at the house first as we don't live in the garage, but at least it's a start

Shelley, you sound as if you are having a wonderful time. That fairy house sounds amazing. Would love to see a photo of it when finished.I was looking in the local Op Shop on Sunday and saw two Russ troll dolls- a boy and girl - and I thought of you !!! I also like trolls and the Russ ones are getting hard to find.

Pamela, great news that Harris is doing well now. He's much too beautiful to be sick. It must be exciting dealing with a wedding planner now that you can fully concentrate on the job in hand without worrying about Harris. Good luck with that weekend appointment.

Off to work now. Hope everyone has a great day/evening and love to all kitties .