Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-08-2015, 04:58 PM   #1

Sunday

Hello,
just checking in, hope everyone well and happy.
Having lots of fun here in Scotland.
No transport at the moment so very low key life, Beach, et, book, beach etc

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
09-08-2015, 05:46 PM   #2

Re: Sunday

Sounds fab! Very warm here today, myself and Riley Galgo and Poppy greyhound have been to a dog show and met up with a couple of friends with their Sighthounds. Had a lovely catch up and all hounds very well behaved.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-08-2015, 08:31 PM   #3

glad the show went well kim and the dogs behaved well

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
09-08-2015, 08:32 PM   #4

Good morning Shelley and Kim,
It's Monday morning here and I should be getting ready for work. Absolutely freezing as it has been snowing all weekend . Oh to be you Shelley and Kim, basking in the warmth.
Have a great day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-08-2015, 09:11 PM   #5

Evening all ...... it's got dark and clouded over here which is a shame because I'd hoped to see the Perseid shower tonight but I think it's blowing up for something else ..... rain forecast spreading in from the west although it's been a lovely day and warm.

I went with OH and Dora and Monty to check out Dora's new Flyball class which she started last week. A very lovely venue but on the West Wittering road and the traffic was a nightmare today with folks trying to get to the seaside. Dora is doing very well - only her second training lesson and she's been promoted. She can easily jump the hurdles and collect the ball and return with it but has yet to master hitting the board to release the ball. She's a few steps ahead of other dogs that began with her because she's had agility and obedience training and some of the dogs have had none!

I do like the sounds of your relaxing break Shelley - hope you are getting lots of reading and beach walking in?