Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-07-2015, 08:45 AM   #1

Baby steps Saturday

Morning everyone. Not long in form a 2 hour walk with Barney as its a lovely morning. Saw a magnificent brid of prey this morning!! Beautiful sight to see.

Baby steps is the title as that is what Harris is taking to get better. Every little step is a win!! He is a bit brighter this morninga nd so much more settled last night. He still came in for a cuddle though which is fine but none of the worrying crying. He is enjoying his baby food so will nee dto get more of it for him.

We set up a new fish tank on Wednesday which i moved my filter from the previous 1 to the new 1 to help cycle it so i could put my fish in it. Might pick up another few guppies today and then i have to go to my sisters and take over her birthday card.

Hope you all have a good day. Chin tickles to all catsey pets Harris also says thank you for teh healing vibes as theya re really helping him x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-07-2015, 11:33 AM   #2

Re: Baby steps Saturday

Bless him! Cartloads of strong healing vibes on their way for Harris.