Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-06-2015, 09:52 AM   #1

Friday

Morning everyone,

Beautiful again here today. Heading out with Barney and his dog walker today to do some photos for her since its such a beautiful day.

Did quite a big cycle yesterday. Got alot of sun too as it was an island we cycled round twice.

Back to work on Monday after 2 amazing weeks off

Enjoy the sunshine everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-06-2015, 11:40 AM   #2

Re: Friday

Morning Pamela - glad you have sunshine for your day off. It's very gloomy here with thunder forecast for this afternoon. It was absolutely scorchio yesterday after a long while of a cold north-easterly wind so it's not all that surprising. Sad though, because we were meant to be meeting friends with our dogs at the top of Butser Hill this evening for a walk and then supper at a nice pub but if the thunder does come, that will be off as we won't want to walk around an exposed hill top in the rain and we can't leave the dogs in the car during a thunder storm, especially Monty who is frightened enough even at home. I have the Valerian drops ready.

Hope everyone has a good day and misses out on the storms!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-06-2015, 05:25 PM   #3

Re: Friday

evening Angie, Pamela and anyone else.
Pamela, glad you have had a nice time off work, which island did you cycle around ?
Angie, i do hope you manage to meet your dog friends.
Been a bit of a stressful time lately but alls well. My mum had some good news re her health scare and i am more or less ok.
I've been loseing hair so the docs have been trying to find out why, still no nearer except it's probably an age thing
Had quite a few blood tests as the sugar was high in one, then ok and now the calcium is high, although only just. Need another bloodtest mid july, probably drank too much milk or something, sigh.
Last night we had to go out on an emergency to pick up my BIL and dog who had collapsed, we think with heat exaustion. She was in a bad way and needed to be cooled with towels and a fan. Hopefuly she is ok now.