Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
05-06-2015, 12:45 PM   #1

Furry Friday

Called it that because Fecto is half on my knee at the moment purring his head off. He needs a bath really, he's a mite grubby, well a lot grubby really!

My goodness Pamela, what a drive, I hope you enjoyed Chester Zoo, I like the meercats best after all the big cats and elephants.

Do we get pics of your wedding card Angie, I'd love to see it, you make such beautiful things.

I'm doing a very complicated cross stitch pattern at the moment for 2 lovely friends who are getting married. Emma has also asked me to stitch a piece of clothe that she can sew ribbons onto to go over their hands during the ceremony. Best get on with it, I picked the colours out yesterday but Huggins has run off with the purple thread and was just making off with the green thread when I rescued it!! Will have to try and find it now.

Hope everyone has a lovely day, hope the dogs weren't to frightened of the storm Angie, poor little chaps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-06-2015, 02:27 PM   #2

Re: Furry Friday

Afternoon FM - luckily so far no thunderstorm although we've had a couple of sharp showers.

I'll do my best to take some photos of the wedding card when I'm done - not sure how the gilding will show up on a photo, but I will try. I am fairly happy with the inside of the card that I did yesterday and I've laid down the PVA this morning so I will be gilding this afternoon. Then it's just some painting and it will be done. I love the sound of your cross stitch cloth FM, I think a photo of that would be great when it's done.

It will be major scone making day tomorrow for the Fun Dog Show on Sunday, so OH will have his chef hat on!!! I hope to persuade him to make a few extra for us for tea!

Hope everyone has a good day. Gentle cuddles to all furries who are under the weather and chin tickles to those who are A1.