Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-06-2015, 03:28 PM   #1

long drive thursday

Afternoon everyone.

Thats us just home from Ashbourne. Felt like such a long drive!! Was only 4.5hours but felt soo much longer!!

Had a great time away eventhough we didnt get to alton towers after that terrible accident. We went to Chester zoo instead which was a great day out!

Im off to do a dog assessment tonight for a dog i saw on gumtree that was free to a good home so Springer rescue are taking him in so im doing the assessment on him so i can meet him

Hope you are all having a lovely day and enjoying the sunshine

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-06-2015, 03:57 PM   #2

Re: long drive thursday

Afternoon Pamela - glad that you enjoyed Chester Zoo instead of Alton Towers, that was such a terrible accident.

I wish folk wouldn't advertise dogs on Gumtree, free or not, but for the dog you are meeting this evening, it's turned out well that Springer Rescue have taken him. I hope he gets a good assessment and will be easy to rehome.

I've finished the inside of the wedding card finally and will start on the outside tomorrow!

Seems Summer might finally have arrived, although we have thunder storms forecast for tonight and tomorrow. Poor Monty, I will be sure to have the valerian drops ready for him. Nasty it's coming at full moon too, he is so sensitive and was behaving oddly last evening - wouldn't come indoors to go to bed. And what a strange moon it is too - I had to go across to the field opposite to look at it last night, very large, low and orange.

Hope everyone is having a good day - I'm just off to have a leisurely shower and hairwash!