Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
01-06-2015, 11:06 AM   #1

Indecisive Monday

Well the weather really doesn't know what to do today- from one window it's sunny, from another cloudy!

We had a busy weekend. I was working on Saturday firstly at the Young Archaeologists' Club I help to run and then at a museum to do some evaluation work. Yesterday we braved the weather to visit the Cambridgeshire Show and got thoroughly soaked!

Cleo seems much better now and has stopped limping. I do like the local vets approach which is to help us make sure she isn't in pain and can enjoy old age without subjecting her to any invasive investigations. She's 17 now and enjoys lazing in the sun and having a fuss. I'm glad Foozy has improved and Barney is well. I hope Inky is OK and chin tickles to all furries feeling under the weather.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-06-2015, 11:31 AM   #2

Re: Indecisive Monday

Morning CS - I agree about the weather. My OH has seen a forecast of gales starting tonight and then a big temperature rise for next weekend. I have fingers crossed for next Sunday which is our Fun Dog Show in aid of LurcherSOS.

Continuing with the wedding card today - need to get the inside sorted before I do the outside gilding.

Gentle ear rubs for little furries who are not feeling well and chin tickles for those who are recovering. Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-06-2015, 05:20 PM   #3

Re: Indecisive Monday

Afternoon CS and Angie.

Weather is pretty miserable here too. Very windy and wet. Just been getting organised for going away for a couple of days tomorrow. Heading down to Ashbourne and alton towers looking forward to it so been out making sure i have enough food in for Harris and Skye as there are a couple of people popping in to see to them for us.

We also took advantage of barney being out with teh dog walker and went for a lovely lunch today after i had been to the dentist.

Barney is going to to the dog walker for a couple of days so i know he will be fine and she is happy to give him his medicine in the morning too.

Glad Cleo seems better CS, always a worry when they arent quite right.
Angie, hope your wedding card is taking shape the way you want it to

Hope all furbabies are warm and cozy at home x