Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
31-05-2015, 01:50 PM   #1

'So so' Sunday

It's great weather for frogs and ducks here today. Just finished my Sunday morning toad, newt and frog rescue; mixed blessings, I didn't find any hanging on for rescue today but did find a female smooth newt who had sadly drowned, and a dear field mouse, could have happened overnight with the drains being deluged. You have to think about the lives you do reach in time, otherwise it just gets you down.
Big hugs being sent especially to Foozy, Inky, Cleo , Barney, and any who need special prayers who may've been missed!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-05-2015, 03:55 PM   #2

Re: 'So so' Sunday

Hi truth and those to follow follow. Thanks for the wishes for barney. I'm also sending them to poorly furbabies furbabies.Weather isn't too bad here today.

Got a viewer coming to see the flat shortly so will be interesting to see if he comes and what he says

Well done for trying your best to rescue the animals from the drain systems

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-05-2015, 04:31 PM   #3

A mixed bag weather-wise here too. OH went out to Rally Obedience training this morning at Waterlooville and said there was a heavy downpour, but we didn't get it here. Been threatening and some spots of rain but it rained heavily overnight.

While Dora was out, Monty chose to play with one of the cats' wooly mice so I threw that around for him and he played chase and a bit of tug and he also had a groom with pet wipes and brush, so looks smart and smells rather nice now.

Truth has been over to collect the boxes of Nature's Menu cat food for Chesi - nice to meet you Truth and thanks for the bottle of wine - cheers!

hbgmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Kizzy has now come for a cuddle.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-05-2015, 06:09 PM   #4

evening all.
Truth i wonder if it would be possible for maybe a wildlife organisation to install ramps or ladders for the trapped amphibians ?
Sunshine and rain here today but still lovely, home tomorrow worst luck.
Off to the local pub tonight, it's better since it has new managers, very friendly and good food.
Pamela, hope the viewer turned up.
Angie, bet Monty enjoyed his pamper session.