Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-05-2015, 07:24 AM   #1

Sunny Saturday daily

Morniing everyone,

Its beautiful here today so far! Im working until 1pm today but atleast i have the sunshine to look forward to when i finish!!

Big hugs to Foozy and cleo, hope they are feeling better. Barney is feeling better this morning, he was really woozy after the vets yesterday. He had scrambled egg for his dinner and then also had his breakfast so seems better. He needs a procedure carried out on his knee called TPLO which is an operation. That will happen in the next few weeks, thankfully he is insured! Haris is also better, seems to be eating again but still being picky but keeping an eye just to make sure.

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-05-2015, 01:41 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Saturday daily

Afternoon Pamela and everyone else. Nice weather here today, dry at least but windy, sunshine and clouds. A good day to hang the washing out but I did mine a couple of days ago! We had a real downpour yesterday whilst I was at the pub with my friends, luckily it had stopped before we left.

Sending comforting healing vibes for Cleo and TBF. I hope that Barney's op goes well Pamela, I'm sure it will make all the difference to his quality of life. Still a worry though. Gentle smooths for him and for Harris too. I'm sure you'll let us know when he goes in so we can send vibes for him.

Cats and dogs all OK here.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
30-05-2015, 03:34 PM   #3

Re: Sunny Saturday daily

Good thoughts to Barney and his upcoming op. I hope Cleo feels a little better.

Washing towels on a very hot wash, including stuff that has been in BF's room. Still fine here but, having checked the weather, it's going to persist it down later. Must be ready to fetch the washing in. Huggins and Barnaby are in and out, I think Huggins is frightened of missing something. He's a very nosey little chap.