Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-05-2015, 07:36 AM   #1

mix bag wednesday

Morning everyone,

Hugs to Foozy, hope hes feeling a bit better

I have a strange day today, got an internal interview at work for a position in a completely different office from im in just now. Decided that since i would have to pass my house after it to go to work, i would just book the rest of the day off and potter around the house as we are off for 2 weeks starting monday so would be nice to not have loads of house work to do!!

Also want to keep an eye on Barney as he was at the vet yesterday and the vet is concerned at the lack of muscle he has in his back legs so he is back for x-rays on friday as im off that day too. They think its either due to bone or ligament damage so hopefully it is fixable.

Hope everyone has a nice day and chin tickles for furbabies along with healing thoughts for poorly furbabies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-05-2015, 11:37 AM   #2

Re: mix bag wednesday

Morning Pamela. Good luck for your interview and for Barney's vet visit on Friday, poor boy. I wonder whether hydrotherapy would be an option for him?

Nice day weather-wise although still chilly in the afternoons, the temperature seems to just drop and the second fleece goes back on. Yesterday I even contemplated a second pair of socks!

I am working on a wedding card for the son of some long time friends. I now have my gilding supplies and so I'm plucking up my courage to put gold leaf (the real stuff!) on the front of the card. I was working on the inside verse yesterday. So I'll be continuing with that this afternoon.

Will try and get my French beans and runner beans in this morning and OH is going to mow the lawn while it's dry.

Hugs to FM and Foozy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-05-2015, 06:49 PM   #3

Re: mix bag wednesday

evening Pamela, Angie and anyone else.
Hope Barney's vet visit goes ok and also your interview.
Angie, hope the Gold leaf goes well onto the card.
We are having a lovely time here, enjoying the beach etc, although you have to be careful where you walk due to the Oyster Catchers scrapes filled with eggs. Will post a pic if i can get PB to work.