Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-01-2015, 12:29 PM   #1

wednesday

bit of snow/hail here over night but fortunately melting now.
Off to work soon, must admit i find it hard every week to go back after having my freedom for 4 1/2 days.
Have fun folks and furries etc, keep safe and warm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
14-01-2015, 06:44 PM   #2

Re: wednesday

Hi Shelley, just a sprinkling of the white stuff here too, looked pretty this morning, took a few pics. Soon melted though but the temp stayed down in the nippy wind. It's started to rain here now and they told us to expect more wind and rain tonight. Some places in West Wales had tornadoes and bolts of ball lightening last night !

I've moved the hens into the old aviary, put down deep sawdust litter and straw, the henhouse needs a good clean and the weather being so inclement stops me doing a good job. Besides the grass has all gone to mud, it is bad for their feet. Now they are warm and cosy, with playthings and greens to peck at, hope they continue to lay but I think they may go off a little now.

Cats are ok, but Pearla did go hiding again and got stuck behind the same bench in the aviary that she did last time x