Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
08-01-2015, 01:09 PM   #1

A very soggy Thursday!

Yeuch it's nasty out there. I need to venture out to pick up more insulin for Smudge- it it wasn't for that I wouldn't bother!
The paint in the kitchen is dry and so far I haven't spotted either paint on cats or cat fur on paint so I think we got away with it.
Tolly is insisting on going out to sit under a tree- he pops in now and again to show me how wet he is, daft boy.
Hope all are warm and dry.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-01-2015, 01:56 PM   #2

Re: A very soggy Thursday!

Afternoon CS and those to follow. Its dried up here and the sun is out thankfully!!

Glad the paint has dried for you and good it hasnt ended up on any of the cats!

I have just been tidying today, Barney has just left with the dog walker at a bit of a lose as to what to do as he will be out for a couple of hours now. Sister in laws wee cat is still missing and she has officially registered as missing on various websites. Hoping she is home soon.

Have a lovely day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-01-2015, 10:43 PM   #3

Evening CS and Pamela - it bucketed down here this morning, but cleared through this afternoon which was good as I started the new calligraphy term today and was glad to go and get back in the dry.

Aren't cats funny when it's wet? Our Pip couldn't care about getting wet and comes in sometimes almost dripping. I dry him off with paper towel and he rushes back out again ... I could swear he does it because he likes being dried off! Kizzy goes out when she must and she may come back a wee bit "damp around the dusters" but she never gets as wet as Pip, I guess she keeps to cover and avoids it as much as she can. Dora and Monty of course go out in any weather, but this morning, when it was pouring, my OH opened the back door for her to go and do her morning wee and Dora wouldn't go! (Monty won't "go" in the garden!)

Weather permitting, we are going to Butser Hill with the dogs tomorrow and then going to the pub for lunch with some friends to belatedly celebrate OH's birthday.

Hope all have had a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-01-2015, 10:43 PM   #4

evening CS and Pamela.
Been to work this morning and discovered i am not in fact working this weekend.
Had my hair trimmed and an Indian take away tonight.
Pamela, sorry to hear your SIL's cat is still missing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-01-2015, 10:45 PM   #5

evening Angie, we posted together.
Hope your walk and pub meal go well tomorrow,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-01-2015, 04:08 PM   #6

Afternoon all! It's wet and windy and wild out there today all cats are snuggled down on various nigh places around the house, the chickens are still in the coop too.

Enjoy your meal out, Angie and your takeaway Shelley, I went out last night with my girlfriends to local gastro-pub; sea bass and mustard mash, with red cabbage and mushrooms - lovely. Back on track with my calorie control today but missed my swim this morning. Will go tomorrow instead.

Take care all x