Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-07-2014, 06:47 AM   #1

Feast ice cream Friday

Morning everyone. Not been around much this week due to being on late shift 2 nights and out on the bike the other nights. It's a bit misty here today but hopefully will brighten up. Got a busy weekend with getting bits and bobs for the holiday so we aren't rushing about next weekend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
11-07-2014, 10:26 AM   #2

Re: Feast ice cream Friday

Morning Pamela, it's a very wet day here! I'm sat at my desk in jumper and fleece wondering where the summer has gone.
I hope you get all the bits and pieces you need for your holiday. Not much on here at the moment- I'm writing up the results and some visits into schools and preparing for another couple of sessions next week.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
11-07-2014, 11:55 AM   #3

Good morning all. It's a lovely warm and sunny day here. I'm glad because we're having the walls around the garden repainted in Sandstone. It will be a nice 'Homecoming' for the chickens. We will be getting them tomorrow from a poultry farm in Rhondda that comes recommended. As much as I would have like to house ex-battery stock, we were advised not to as their laying days are probably over and we can keep only 2 in this hen-house, so need good point of lay stock. After their laying days they will be kept as pets, I can't EVER see me eating them

Ceri's in stroke club this morning and as it's my mum's birthday today we are off to the cinema later to see Mrs Brown's Boys d' Movie Have a good day all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-07-2014, 01:32 PM   #4

Afternoon all! Started out nice and blue sky and warm around 9.00 but is now really dark and gloomy, spitting with rain. Fingers crossed we won't get thunder.

My breathing is a bit better today ..... the weather changes do affect me and changes in air pressure - takes a couple of days to adjust. I can never really rely on feeling able to move about ..... hoping I'll be OK tomorrow, although there's no need to walk about much when I am stitching a binding.

PP - you are going to have such fun with your POLs. You do know you have to sing to them to get them started, don't you? One-two-three "Say little hen, when, when, when will you lay me an egg for my tea?" Maybe we could all come over and give a rousing chorus! CS could lead us

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

11-07-2014, 01:38 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh

PP - you are going to have such fun with your POLs. You do know you have to sing to them to get them started, don't you? One-two-three "Say little hen, when, when, when will you lay me an egg for my tea?" Maybe we could all come over and give a rousing chorus! CS could lead us

Have a good day all.
Only if you lead the singing Angie, I'm sure we'll get a good chorus going not sure if the neighbours will appreciate any more caterwauling than they already get around here mind!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-07-2014, 06:29 PM   #6

Evening all.
Good news I can return to work week after next so 21st going back on structured return going in to talk to them this coming week. I know it will be okay because the boss has already said come in when you like how you like to where you like for as long as you want............I will go with a bit more structure.

Bella was very sick last night from 12 through till this morning............kept throwing up so she has had nothing to eat today and we reintroduced water at 10am she appears to be able to keep that down now so figure she ate something that disagreed with her.......have to say she did look sorry for herself last night she was exhausted.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-07-2014, 09:23 PM   #7

That's good news Kazz, that you can go back to work .... gradually.

Sorry to hear that Bella has been poorly, hope she's feeling better now.

Catsey Veteran

12-07-2014, 09:26 AM   #8

Fingers x'd Bella is feeling better today Kazz. x