Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
15-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #1

Kitty Interviews

Dylan's ready to be interviewed, the first person to post 10 questions gets to interview him. After he has answered them, the next person to post can ask Dylan's interviewer 10 questions and so on. The last thread completely died so I'm posting it in this section to hopefully get more interviewers and interviewees.

Who wants to interview Dylan?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-04-2011, 02:11 PM   #2

Re: Kitty Interviews

hi dylan,

Harris is wondering,

1. how old are you
2. whats your favourite flavour of food?
3. whats your favourite treats?
4. do you like to get lots of cuddles?
5. are you an outdoor cat?
6. wheres your favourite place to sleep?
7. do you have a favourite toy?
8. do you like to jump?
9. do you like catching mice?
10. wheres your favourite place to sit during the day?

hope these questions are ok, quite hard ot think of 10 questions to ask!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
15-04-2011, 02:53 PM   #3

Re: Kitty Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
1. how old are you
2. whats your favourite flavour of food?
3. whats your favourite treats?
4. do you like to get lots of cuddles?
5. are you an outdoor cat?
6. wheres your favourite place to sleep?
7. do you have a favourite toy?
8. do you like to jump?
9. do you like catching mice?
10. wheres your favourite place to sit during the day?
1) I'm 6 (well, will be next month! Meow!)
2) Food? Where where where where where? I'll eat anything, particularly chicken flavoured!!! I know that word now so Mum neeeds to spell it out or I will think there is some for meeeeeee!
3) I adore Webbox, Dreamies (Yummy!!!!!!!!) and these dry crunchy things called Thomas. I neeed some nooowwwwwww mum!!!!!!!!!!!!
4) Cuddles? I like them, NO LAPS though unless I decide they are OK!!!
5) I like indoors now, but Mum says I have to go out to protect my territory. I need to tell all the neighbourhood cats this garden is mine Mum says. I like sharing with the girlies round here though, not the boyssssss though! I will fight them!!!!!!!
6) I love Mum's bed, Mum's brother's bed, Auntie Kathy's bed and Uncle Chris's bed (Mum's mum and stepdad). I also love the settee and occasionally Auntie Kathy's lap.
7) I have a catnip pillow which needs killing!!!! Where is it Mum so I can kill it again???
8 ) I love jumping, I particularly like jumping off the conservatory roof straight onto the bin then come in limping because I landed badly on my leg. Mum says I'm not the worlds best jumper. I'm like a bull in a china shop.
9) Mousies are boring. Where's the rats or the rabbits??? I've not caught anything yet in Lincolnshire because it's all too quick for me!!!!!!!!!
10) I love sitting on the settee, the computer chair any other unoccupied chair and the windowsill. Girlie cat watching but don't tell Mum!!!!!!!!!