Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-06-2011, 10:05 AM   #1

Monday

Good morning everyone, quite bright and sunny here, just back from a dog walk. I had to take them both myself this morning which is quite tricky as you have to work at lead work quite a bit still with both. I was surprised how good they were.
Successful trip to Scotland, will tell all later once i know everything is definate

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-06-2011, 11:12 AM   #2

Re: Monday

Ohhh just popping out again back later look forward to news.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-06-2011, 11:32 AM   #3

Morning Shelley - sounds exciting - look forward to the news.

Morning Kazz!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-06-2011, 12:30 PM   #4

Morning Shelley and Kazz, oh it's gone 12, afternoon!

Well, I'm feeling very pleased with myself. Done my Curves session at 7am then got Ceri up and we went swimming, 10 lengths of a 25m pool, so body had a great work out!

Came home and dived into the housework with great vigour, must be Monday Madness- I'll be doubled up come Friday

My wanderer cat has returned, this b&w tom has been away for a week but made appearance again this morning. Posh was inside so didn't eyeball him, he's a lovely friendly cat, feel so sorry for him. Do you think I could just adopt him as an outdoor puss? I don't think he's owned, anyway he seems neglected, I'll post a pic up of him later.

Cheers for now, I feel another spurt of energy coming on, lets grab a duster!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
20-06-2011, 01:05 PM   #5

Hello everyone, sneaking on at work for a few minutes. Shelley- does this mean more travelling? PP just how energetic are you today?!?

I'm getting ready for a few days on the road. Wrest park tomorrow, Woburn Safari Park(not one of 'ours' sadly) to give a talk to some teachers on Wed and Castle Acre Priory and Grimes Graves on Thursday.
Hope all are well
Right back to Powerpoint....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
20-06-2011, 03:37 PM   #6

Afternoon all. Hope all continues to go well.

Cloudy start to the day, but it seems to have brightened up rather.

And it's busy bee over here too - snatching a few minutes to relax while I can.

Caatch up again another day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-06-2011, 04:11 PM   #7

Hi all, gloomy drizzle here today and quite cooler: only 20 C (61 F), jeans and a tee, no shorts! Showers and drizzle most of the day; may clear up a bit by afternoon. Chris is back, will be over this afternoon so the throwing out and bagging/boxing can continue. Seems as if there is no end in sight ......

PP, send me some of that energy, wow you sound like Kazz today. ... the Energizer Bunnies. CS, travel is better than Powerpoint, isn't it? Hi Squirrel, Angie, Shelley, already read the news, wow! Happy for you!

Take care, people ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-06-2011, 05:04 PM   #8

Hi all - a proper Good Afternoon with a Cuppa from me. Drizzly here, just back from taking Monty Bogle for a walk. Did a different walk today as I was on my own as OH is playing golf. We went down the lane and then down an unmade-up lane and across a field, along a very gloomy twitten which I wouldn't go down on my own and back in a circle up the lane. Monty was good in so far as he didn't bark at cars, but did bark at schoolboys, who all seemed remarkably cheerful about it! Poor Monty must think that rain is the normal thing, he must be getting used to it.

Extra cuddles for Catsey cats please from me today - my two are fast asleep, Kizzy under the fleece and Pip on top, both on our bed.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-06-2011, 06:03 PM   #9

Poor wet Monty. Shakespeare had it right in Twelfth Night:

For the rain it raineth every day.

Sigh ,,,,,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
20-06-2011, 06:38 PM   #10

evening all!! scorching day over here! had to put on sunscreen and everything was watching my nephew today, took him into town and got a few bits then back home. hes away now so had a quick tidy up and my dinner, just watching some tv now!