Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-05-2010, 07:27 AM   #1

THURSDAY Daily

Hello this long time, you've been in my thoughts but sorry i haven't been as active as I should have been but now i really need your help and support

Posh has gone missing, its only been one night but its so not like her to go away for so long, and I'm soooooooo upset.

I've posted on the missing thread as well. I can't believ this is happening to us, its the worst feeling, I feel sick. Its the not knowing whats happened to her. Can't wait for the rest of the world to wake up and get involved in searching.
Need your prayers and good 'come home' vibes aplenty friends, please help me. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
20-05-2010, 08:20 AM   #2

Re: THURSDAY Daily

Morning PP, sorry you're having such a worrying time today.

Nobody slept well here last night, the cats disturbed the dog who was barking like crazy in the wee small hours. OH sorted them all out but only a couple of hours later the dog decided he absolutely had to go out for a wee and started the barking again. I'd had a disturbed sleep because of a silly dream about only having 4 seconds to change trains and all the logs (! ?) kept falling out of my holdall!! Then the paper boy started the dog off again, feels like we've been up and about for ever.

Hope the rest of the day is good for everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-05-2010, 04:13 PM   #3

Oh PP, so very sorry to hear that news; prayers definitely coming! It's so horible when they go missing like that.

What a disturbed night, MrsH; hope everyone sleeps better tonight.

Lovely day here, already 20 C (67 F) with lots of sunshine and just a light breeze; very welcome after all the gloomy chilly rain the last few days, the tomatoes will enjoy the warmth. Flowers on them but none have set yet. Planned a lie-in, no errands, but overslept and not up till almost 10 am; must have been more tired than I thought. I hate a really late start to the day. That's all my news.

Take care, all, have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-05-2010, 04:50 PM   #4

Afternoon all.

Had a really weird day so far really worn out no idea why......feels like my insides are trying to heal with the help of herd of elephants tapdancing in there, wearing knives on their feet to boot.

So feel a bit Ukkk.

Eileen I would enjoy the lie in you must have needed it.

Mrs H what you need to do is set your alarm for 3 in the morning then creep down behind the dog and shout "Boo"

PP I am sorry to hear Posh is missing. The Summer/Spring evenings... could have tempted her to sleep over somewhere hope she is home soon.

Catsey Veteran

20-05-2010, 04:53 PM   #5

Mrs H what you need to do is set your alarm for 3 in the morning then creep down behind the dog and shout "Boo"

Good one, Kazz!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
20-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #6

Hi all - PP I hope Posh is home soon - plenty vibes heading your way.

Mrs H - Don't you sometimes wonder what dreams are about - a holdall full of logs!!!! - too heavy - next time use a trolly, no wonder they were falling out!

Kazz - reckon that your elephants are just rearranging things now that the tight stitches ar out.

DM - 20c - nice and warm. We're at 18 today.

Came home from work and went to check if Martha has stayed on her eggs after the move last night. She is still there, gave me a furious peck when I slipped my hand in to check - she was not impressed. So far, so good.

CM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
20-05-2010, 07:19 PM   #7

Hi All,

PP I hope she is back soon.

Well normal day for me, work , gym and I managed to run for 42 mins today!!! 32 mins continuously and then another 10 mins later. Quite pleased with that.

Just having a Caesar salad for dinner, cannot wait!! oh and a small glass of wine!!!

Have a good evening everybody

Catsey Veteran

20-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #8

CM, excellent news about Martha! It's up o 25 C now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-05-2010, 08:41 PM   #9

Hello all, busy day for me. Tesco shop, then out to visit a friend, Dog walk, tea and finaly time to catch up on forums
PP sorry to hear Posh has gone missing, if she's not back tomorrow i would put some lost posters up.
Have you chatted to your neighbours in case she's locked in a garage and rang around the vets and rescues?
Kazz hope the Elephants have gone
CM, glad Martha is ok.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-05-2010, 08:58 PM   #10

Late sign in here - sorry! I'm so sorry to hear PP's news and have fingers and toes crossed for Posh's safe return home.

OH and I have been out on our weekly R&R. We did a five mile walk around Chidham and Cobnor Point (part of Chichester Harbour). A good walk, a bit rushed in the end. Unfortunately the weather, although dry was overcast and hazy so the views which should have been stunning, weren't so good. We sat outside this evening though and even had barbecued burger and salad outdoors! The sun came out and it was lovely and warm - only just come in. I think I might be a bit stiff tomorrow and OH has sore feet - the ground is so hard and was very rocky in places. He needs thicker soled shoes.

Hope you have a better night tonight MrsH and hope that Kazz's elephants take it easy or at least put on fluffy slippers.