Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-07-2010, 10:13 AM   #1

So so Sunday

Feeling very sad this morning as we are not getting Malaika's sister, have updated the thread.
Off to explore a new park we have discovered later and thats about it from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-07-2010, 10:17 AM   #2

Re: So so Sunday

Sorry to hear about that Shelley

Well off to meet a friend later - we are going to a spa place for a couple of hours and catch up with things.

Have a good day everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #3

Drizzly day down here, so staying in with a good book. Have cooked new potatoes and salmon for lunch with salad, then raspberries and cream.

Last night I overdid the cheeseboard and regretted it with bad indigestion dreams, whch were bizzare to say the least. GMTV's Lorraine Kelly had had a transgender op and was a good looking fella apart from a patchy beard, locusts the size of cricket bats had invaded the earth and the only thing that repelled them was sour cream and chive dip, and lastly my parents were running a circus and wanted me to train on a unicycle in order to sell tickets for them... far too much Brie!!!

Watched Avatar, I know I'm well behind with movie-viewing, and I enjoyed the film greatly. Would loved to have seen it in 3D.

Enough of my ramblings, , bye for now,x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-07-2010, 12:29 PM   #4

What an amazing dream PP - such detail. Are you sure it was only Brie you were on????

It's quite windy here today and keeps "blowing up for something" and then the sun comes out.

I'm very sorry about Malaika's sister Shelley - I know you were excited about the prospect.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #5

Windy but warm here too. Have been tidying the back garden an was dripping in sweat . . . so it' either more humid than I thought or menopause is setting in!!

Dominik went for a 45 minute hack this morning, I persuaded OH that he should go to as he used to ride a lot. The teacher got him into the arena to assess him and the horse promptly bolted and was heading for a full gallop when OH decided to 'dismount' I was funny to watch but I was a bit worried that he was OK . . . he was!

Roast pork for dinner . . . and I'm off just now to weed the front garden before I get the hose out onto it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-07-2010, 04:32 PM   #6

Hi all. Perfectly glorious day for the Glorious Fourth! Not a cloud in the sky, 28 C (82 F), nice breeze; perfect for the parade and fireworks. No real news, just shopped at the market and the usual pottering.

Shelley, sorry about your news. Yola, glad OH came thru OK; PP, weird dream indeed, amazing how you remembered so much detail! And your lunch sounds delicious. Shrimp creole here. Angie, the cardinal is nesting next door!

Hope the rest of the day goes well for all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
04-07-2010, 06:00 PM   #7

Hi all.
Sorry Shelley aboout the news. PP, I get indigestion dreams too..they are so vivid and bizarre and I had to laugh at your description I just recently watched Avatar too and loved it. I don't see movies in theater, wait to watch them in comfort of my own home so I'm behind too
We don't have any plans for the Fourth. Our neighbors go all out, they've been practicing for the last two weeks so it'll be a "quiet" (yeah, right) night in haha. I have a bit of fear of fireworks so I'll stay inside with the furkids. K's a bit of a pyro (we are so opposite in that respect) so he'll probably join in the fun. Maybe I'll go outside and snap some pictures though. I haven't taken any pictures for July yet..must get going on that!