Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
20-05-2012, 11:08 PM   #11

Re: A strange turn of events

Scamper wild and free sweet boy x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
21-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #12

Thanks folks, house is awfully quiet and Maxwell just doesn't seem to know what to do with himself. I think he's starting to wonder where old fluffy breeches is and why, despite the fact they more often kicked seven bells out of each other, he's sleeping on the top of the wardrobe alone entirely now.
It's a strange feeling, brought them into the world...very strange to think William isn't here anymore. Had some confirmation, it was sending me insane only knowing it was a large funny marked white and ginger longhair that had been found dead, so met the chap who had advertised about finding him and showed him some pictures...he confirmed it was him, he even mentioned about the funny ginger heart sha;pe on the back of one leg and how his hair looked like it was charlie's angel style curly. Very sad indeed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
21-05-2012, 07:46 PM   #13

So sorry.........
Run Free gorgeous boy..xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #14

I am so sorry Luke - you are obviously feeling William's loss greatly. It is very sad but at the very least you do have closure and know that his body was treated with respect by the nice allotment man.

RIP William, go and find you mum.

(I am also sorry that I called him by his brother's name in my earlier post.)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #15

Allotment folk are good folk - and how kind of this man to bury William.

I'm so very sorry for you and your family Luke, I know how much those 2 boys mean to you and loosing William must have been dreadful.

I am glad however, than you have closure and certainty. That is one of the reasons I don't let mine out too far - I don't think I'd be able to deal with an outright disappearance.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
23-05-2012, 12:11 PM   #16

Thanks folks, it's very difficult to put it lightly. But, I've always respected their freedom and accepted what may go alongside it, as they have a life that im proud I be able to give them. Just in some cases wish it was markedly longer.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
25-05-2012, 09:50 PM   #17

I am sorry to hear this Luke. It was very nice of the man to put the sign up as at least it helps to bring some closure.
RIP Little man xx