Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-03-2011, 09:37 AM   #1

Thursday daily

Morning all

Just home from work (nights) wide awake today how odd.

So here I am typing away, hope everyone has a good day and I will be in the land of Nod

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-03-2011, 10:22 AM   #2

Re: Thursday daily

Sleep well Kazz, bit sad though if you have a gloriously sunny day like we have here. Bitter though and a bit windy, so OH and I are off to Kingley Vale today. Up through the forest will be sheltered from the wind. Our last "have to go out at any cost Thursday"!

Will pop back mid afternoon. Have a good day peeps.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: About to get a kitten
03-03-2011, 11:34 AM   #3

Hi ladies and those to come later. Sorry I couldn't join in the quiz last night, I was arranging getting a futon. Welllll, I am getting a kitten. The litter was born a week ago, 3 black and white, two black.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-03-2011, 11:56 AM   #4

morning everyone, awwww SM they are lovely!!!! when do you get your little 1?

Angie, enjoy your walk, Kazz, sleep well,

Im just doing housework today since im off today, really need to catch up with it!!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: About to get a kitten
03-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #5

They are only a week old today so I am guessing it will be atleast 7 weeks. I don't know if I am getting a black and white or plain black but I will take what I'm given!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
03-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #6

Hi all...

Hope you're having a good days sleep Kazz. Did you have a good time out Angie? Glad to hear about the new kitten SM, hope that the weeks fly by for you. Hope the house work went alright Pamela.

Not long back home here. Been an overcast, misty, cold day today. Work went well enough - busy, especially seeing my head wasn't really with us, and I needed to think a bit, but never mind!!!

Am now off until Monday - bliss!

Thoughts with everyone, have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-03-2011, 05:05 PM   #7

Hi all - it was cold and windy out and all was going well until I took a tumble, just lost my footing on a slippery muddy bit and hit my knee on a tree root. Nothing major hurt except pride and a bit of a bloody knee. But my dear hubby has taken exception to the whole thing and is acting as if he's the one who's hurt. There really is no understanding men is there? He's got a real grump on now.

Anyway, he's watching Jeremy Kyle now and he did make me a nice cup of tea.

Exciting about your new kitten SM - they do look like little sweethearts from what I could see. Hope you enjoyed getting the housework done pamela, and what do you have planned for your days off Squirrel?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #8

Hey, all! Lots of sun here but much colder: yesterday at this time it was 8 C (46 F), today it's minus 2 (28 F); this time of year we do fluctuate: warm one day, cold the next. But Spring will get here! Still not going out so no news; all's quiet.

SM, how exciting about the kitten! Angie, hope the Last Thursday went well! Kazz, home you're having pleasant dreams. Squirrel, enjoy your long weekend, and you your day off, Pamela!

Edited: posts crossed, Angie, so sorry to hear about your knee! Yes, men are weird; enjoy the tea and take it easy; have your two nurses attended you yet?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
03-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #9

Angie... OUCH! Sorry to hear about your slip, and the subsequent reaction of your OH.

Eileen... I don't know, part of me really envies you your quite days. The rest of me realises that it probably wouldn't do me much good at all, and I'd soon get really unhappy if I didn't keep myself doing stuff.

Plans for the weekend? Quiet day in tomorrow, and Sat/Sun I've got both mornings booked by church stuff. Normal service on Sunday, though I'm sorting out the projector stuff for it, and Saturday is 'Messy Church' - which is an event we run monthly for families with children - up to about those in p7 or so (don't think they'd come if they were in high school...). It's pretty popular - we keep on coming close to running out of space to put everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
03-03-2011, 09:00 PM   #10

Hope your knee gets better quickly Angie, dangerous activity walking!

We were out today as well at the wildfowl centre, very chilly so after a coffee in the cafe we went back to the car, the in-car thermometer said 3C, no wonder we were cold!

I've just had a strange phone call from the hospital appointment centre offering me an appointment for my abdominal scan for next Tuesday. I'm surprised for 2 reasons, that they're still working in that department at this time of night and that they're able to give me such an early date! Either the doctor has flagged me as urgent, in which case I'm probably going to get really worried or my local hospital is now super-efficient. Whatever, hurrah for the NHS (don't hear that very often!) Hopefully I'll soon know what's wrong with my gall bladder and what the best course of treatment is.