Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-02-2011, 01:01 PM   #1

Sunday daily

Morning all

Raining here and I am just pottering. In work tonight and guess what think I am coming down with a cold.........
see you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-02-2011, 01:04 PM   #2

Re: Sunday daily

Afternoon Kazz! Sorry to hear about the cold .... do you have any Echinacea? I swear by it and best time to take it is when you think you might be coming down with a cold. I like the fizzy version ....

Doing our bedding today and cleaning out the utility room at the same time. Keep thinking I ought to put the washing out on the line, but it keeps clouding over. Kizzy is being a dippy girl this morning, doing her girlie thing on top of OH's car and nearly falling off!

Have a great Sunday everyone, whatever you're up to.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
27-02-2011, 02:38 PM   #3

Hi Kazz, Angie, those to come.

Sorry to hear about the possible cold Kazz, hope that it doesn't hang round long if it does develop!

Kizzy sounds like loads of fun to watch today Angie!

Not long back from service here. All seems to go well, though I Did Not want to have to go out! But was on the door today. Ended up helping out at the childrens bit, and bringing home a man who lives a street or so away from here, so that was all a little different!

Nice sunny day out. May well nip out for some bread soon. Whether I then try wee one out in her harness again is another matter!

Hope that days go well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
27-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #4

afternoon all! lovely sunny day here, wee nip of cold in the air. got the back door open a wee bit to let some fresh air in, pip has his nose stuck to it! typical lazy sunday here for me today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-02-2011, 05:07 PM   #5

Hi all, typical lazy Sunday here also; mostly cloudy and 10 C which is spot on average for this time of year. And even warmer tomorrow; no weather complaints from me. Pottering, paper and crossword; grocery delivery this afternoon.

Still no sign of snowdrops or crocus; buds emerging from the cold earth on one hellebore; been a bitter Winter ...

Kazz, hope you can nip that cold in the bud. Kizzy does sound like fun today; hope the wee Cloud takes to her harness a bit more today. Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-02-2011, 09:55 PM   #6

hey eveyone, not long in from work, OH had a lovely dinner ready for me

We have talked about going on holiday and are thinking of doing the west highland way in June so that will be good. Ive done it before and loved it, H has never done anything like that.

Kazz, hope you cold gets better soon x
Hope cloud gets used to her harness, im thinking bout trying mine out on skye and see if she will use it as Harris refuses!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
27-02-2011, 11:37 PM   #7

Afternoon, all.
We didn't get back to K's friend yesterday as just didn't feel like company so he showed up on his own at 10pm.
It was a little..interesting. I went to bed at midnight as I'd been up since 5am and was tired. K said he kept trying to give him the hint to go after that but he didn't finally leave till 3am. Lots of beer cans to pick up, lucky me Me and K both agree we feel badly for him that he's having so many marital problems but we don't feel like having him over again anytime soon.
K's mom emailing me today to get ideas for K's big 40th birthday next weekend. Think he'll just want something mellow.
Some snow on the ground, supposed to melt later..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-02-2011, 11:50 PM   #8

The big 40? Oh wow, guys are hard enough to buy for, and with his health and having given up the fish tanks, that sounds like a real problem!! Is he much of a reader... Kindle or Nook? Does he have an iPod?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
28-02-2011, 12:18 AM   #9

Nope not a reader and not really into music either. He likes games on the computer and lots of sci fi series. And he's thinking about turning that fish room into a movie/gaming room so that's something..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
28-02-2011, 09:13 AM   #10

Friend just invited himself over Tink? And so late???

I get that life is difficult, and he's probably depressed and so not really on the level to realise that others do need their time and space, but... OUCH!

And keeping K up that late as well. I guess that arriving at 10pm, staying until midnight wasn't too bad, but hanging round after that, when you'd retired for the night, not so much.

Hope that you succeed in having a break from him from now on...