Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
23-02-2011, 03:42 PM   #11

Re: Wet Wednesday

morning, all.
movers due here at 11am to move gigantic tank out of the house, they'll have to take the front door off the hinges to do so. a little nervous, i'll be hiding in the bedroom with the cats till i know all is well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #12

Hope everything has gone well for Cloud, Kate, i expect she is in recovery now.
Great news that Harris and Skye are doing well together.
Busy day for me, took Malaika to the park to meet her friends, it was very rain but we had a good turnout.
One of my friends son's was there, he's 15 and in to acting and singing. We were treated to a couple of monologues and a couple of songs from musicals he's been in. By thye time he'd finished the rain was lashing down so we all sang "singing in the rain !"
Malaika was so filthy she needed a bath.
This afternoon i have finished writing an article about training Malaika for the Northern Basenji club mag.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #13

Sunny and slowly, oh so slowly, getting warmer. Just about half past 11 and it's up to 4 C (35 F); cannot wait for Spring and warmth. Leia took one sniff of the cold air when I went out to get the paper and decided no porch today, thank you! All's quiet here, no news.

Hope by now with the time lag that Cloud is home and recovering well. So pleased that Skye seems to be adjusting very well! Alex, hope you'll be able to get together for a cuppa. Tink, hope the movers move fast; all that cold air coming inside with no door!! Shelley, it'll be nice to see your article published, won't it? Looking forward to the quiz tonight

Take care.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
23-02-2011, 06:11 PM   #14

Hello all!

So glad to hear that all seems to be going well with introducing Harris and Skye Pamela. That's excellent/

As for Cloud - she's fine. No problems, all went well - and I received a phonecall from the nurse at about 11:20am telling me she was just starting to come round from anaesthetic at that point in time. I didn't have her bloods done, as they only advised it for old or unwell cat's - and the extra charge was enough to put me off if it wasn't needed!!!

I arranged to pick her up at 4pm on my way home, and got there to find that she was still a bit woosy, very much after cuddles, but had hissed a little at the nurse when put into her carrier - due to being very naturally sore. She hadn't shown any interest in the stitches so far, but that might change, so I've brought home a collar, just in case, and have check up on Monday. Apparently stitches were probably either dissolvable, or reversed, so won't need removed (I certainly wasn't told otherwise!). And that's about it. She's currently sleeping on my dressing gown at my feet, having had a light meal. She did have a bit of an explore round the living room first though!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-02-2011, 06:50 PM   #15

So glad all seems well with Cloud, Squirrel. She'll be making up for lost time tomorrow!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-02-2011, 07:37 PM   #16

Glad Cloud is ok, Kate. That's very good news.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-02-2011, 07:57 PM   #17

glad to hear cloud is ok hugs

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #18

Good news!! .....