Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
20-08-2008, 03:30 PM   #11

Re: Attention Seeking & Waking Us Up @ 5am

I've had a look online but zooplus are currently out of timed dispensers - must be popular! Will definately be investing in one and really hope that it works, as my saturday morning lie in is something I miss!

And maybe we'll invest in a mini-water pistol too Although knowing Darcy, he may end up liking it! (He seems to like sitting in the bath just after I've had a shower when it's got water on the bottom of it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-08-2008, 03:35 PM   #12

hmmmmmm that would be sod's law meep - to have a cat that actually likes water being shot at him. I do remember those three Alsatians and the soda syphon on That's Life. (You probably won't remember this - I'll have a look and see if I can find it on YouTube!)

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: BSH Silver Tab, Lilac CP, Blue
fancyabrew is Male
20-08-2008, 03:37 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep
I've had a look online but zooplus are currently out of timed dispensers - must be popular! Will definately be investing in one and really hope that it works, as my saturday morning lie in is something I miss!

And maybe we'll invest in a mini-water pistol too Although knowing Darcy, he may end up liking it! (He seems to like sitting in the bath just after I've had a shower when it's got water on the bottom of it
how odd, the smallest drip of water on ours and she runs a mile

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
20-08-2008, 04:03 PM   #14

If I accidentally drip water on them if my hands are wet, they don't like it, but he does like sitting in the very small puddles of water in the bath. Very strange

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
20-08-2008, 05:25 PM   #15

I agree with angieh. If the combination of timed feeder and Orijen doesn't work then I see nothing wrong with trying a little squirt from the water pistol. Just make sure that they have no idea it comes from you.

Good luck and let us know if it works.

CM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
20-08-2008, 06:38 PM   #16

I remember the gsd's and the syphon - brilliant.

Maybe a bit much for a cat tho'? (LOL)